[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow Phantoms to steal skills in Ardentmill/FM

SuperboiSuperboi
Reactions: 1,595
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There are times when some servers (like Reboot EU) are pretty much dead and you can't even find 1 player in Henesys/Leafre (let alone a class you actually want to steal a skill from).
Please let us Phantoms use Skill Swipe in Ardentmill/FM, sometimes those are the only places where we can find other players.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2018
    Superboi wrote: »
    There are times when some servers (like Reboot EU) are pretty much dead and you can't even find 1 player in Henesys/Leafre (let alone a class you actually want to steal a skill from).
    Please let us Phantoms use Skill Swipe in Ardentmill/FM, sometimes those are the only places where we can find other players.

I've been asking that for a long time. It is about time they re-implement it. I cannot steal skills since my Phantom is too low to access Nameless Town, which is the high leveled version of Henesys.