[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please revamp Demon Avenger's Demon Frenzy

WawedoWawedo
Reactions: 210
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Demon avenger's first 5th job skill - demon frenzy - is almost unusable in serious boss fight. Even while mobbing in arcane river, the hp decreases so fast that one touch from anti-afk mob kills you instantly. My suggestion is to re-design Forbidden Contract as such that its cooldown is decreased by 5 seconds for every set of %hp absorbed (just like the "hp version“ of demon slayer's blue blood). This change will make Demon Frenzy viable in both bossing and mobbing, and add more variation to demon avenger's current boring playing style.
Arch_Alyssa

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2018
    I'm still waiting for DA to be able to mob in 4th job :T it's sad. #BuffExecutionMobbing
    Arch_Alyssa
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited December 2018
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for DA to be able to mob in 4th job :T it's sad. #BuffExecutionMobbing

When WA still uses 2nd job to mob, #BuffSpiralingVortex
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited December 2018
    LOL, you think demonic frenzy is bad. They added a new feature to all the new bosses coming in and that new feature to the new bosses is the dreaded HEAL LOCK. This addition is completely DISCRIMINATORY to the demon race of the avenger species, verus hilla and hard will both make it disgustingly harder and even impossible in circumstances compared to other classes and races. Since all of our abilitys consume our hp, it is as if they want to kill demon avengers off.

maplestory races to date: Demons, Flora, regular maple world races, high elves was it mercedes and ark's race, uhhh beast tamers fox race, uhhh the zero class transcendents of time are kinda unique i suppose. as a disclaimer when i refer to races, I do in fact mean the fictitious races that make up the diferent races in maplestory the fantasy theme races non real life suggestions or implications what so ever, do not be offended I love all you guys/gals in RL equally lol
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2018
    LOL, you think demonic frenzy is bad. They added a new feature to all the new bosses coming in and that new feature to the new bosses is the dreaded HEAL LOCK. This addition is completely DISCRIMINATORY and racist like treatment to the demon race of the avenger species, verus hilla and hard will both make it disgustingly harder and even impossible in circumstances compared to other classes and races. Since all of our abilitys consume our hp, it is as if they want to kill demon avengers off.

Jesus, if it's that bad then play a different class. Seriously, take a step back and reevaluate your priorities if you're gonna sit here and call a boss mechanic racist because it impacts the class you play more than others.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Jesus, if it's that bad then play a different class. Seriously, take a step back and reevaluate your priorities if you're gonna sit here and call a boss mechanic racist because it impacts the class you play more than others.

This meta is too much for me! Honestly I'd say play the class anyway.
    But continue to bring up problems in a calm manner (and don't compare them to racism...) if you want developers to hear your voice.
    The more level headed you can talk about problems within the game, the more likely developers are to not shrug your concerns off.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2018
    Fuhreak wrote: »

But continue to bring up problems in a calm manner (and don't compare them to racism...) if you want developers to hear your voice.
    The more level headed you can talk about problems within the game, the more likely developers are to not shrug your concerns off.

Yeah, hyperbole is not gonna do anyone any favors.
    edited December 2018

I would appreciate it aggraphine, if you would stop bashing me on the forum i realize you don't like me and u want to make that known but give it a break, i am tired of feeling like u r assaulting me on the forums plz stop 'cause i am starting to consider it as harassement. plz do not reply to any more of my posts i honestly don;t want your opinion of my posts any more cause they simply are attacking me on a personal level. thx
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2018

I would appreciate it aggraphine, if you would stop bashing me on the forum i realize you don't like me and u want to make that known but give it a break, i am tired of feeling like u r assaulting me on the forums plz stop 'cause i am starting to consider it as harassement. plz do not reply to any more of my posts i honestly don;t want your opinion of my posts any more cause they simply are attacking me on a personal level. thx

Boy, I ain't the one sitting here calling a damn video game racist because the class I chose to put most of my time into has a harder time in one single boss than other classes. Nor am I the one who's said that getting bad RNG during miracle time makes me want to take out my anger and frustrations on my wife and kids.

You. Need. To. Relax.
    edited December 2018
    lol I find it hard to relax that next month is coming up, i been sooo excited about the new bosses specially verus hilla and now i know that I and all other demon avengers can't participate in the fight, it truly is impossible, i really really hope kms nexon realizes what they did there and corrects it to make sure demon avengers can participate. we are litterally no different than an empty party member spot in group for her, and there is no sugar coating it, the mechanics litterally come as close as possible to a complete exclusion of demon avengers for that boss fight

and sorry not everyone gets my sense of humor, i think it is funny to take a real life serious term and then spin it with my opinion and use fantasy characters/races that don't relate to Real life races of people for discrimination and the likes even if it holds no true grounds, since again i am talking about maplestory's demon race LOL and if you are not intentionally assaulting me than i am sorry for the over look but someone has been hounding a lot of my posts always trying to bring to light something I have posted in the past to essentially discredit my personal character. I come with all kinds of wacky ideas, just what i like to do, no matter how far fetched and i have never been the calm type unfortunately i am easily excitable.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2018
    and sorry not everyone gets my sense of humor, i think it is funny to take a real life serious term and then spin it with my opinion and use fantasy characters that don't relate to Real life races of people for discrimination and the likes even if it holds no true grounds, since again i am talking about the demon race LOL and if you are not intentionally assaulting me than i am sorry for the over look but someone has been hounding alot of my posts always trying to bring to light something I have posted in the past to essentially discredit my personal character. I come with all kinds of wacky ideas, just what i like to do no matter how far fetched

You realize domestic assault is not funny, right?
    edited December 2018
    if u take that and then add it to a fantasy married in game couple, reflecting a fake relationship between pixels in a game like maplestory, i honestly would find it hilarious. but rl domestic violence and the likes are of course awful. But again I love taking something extremely serious, adding in my opinion and a complete fantasy environment such as game characters and making light of it, in a fantasy sense. I also LOVE South park if that says anything about me lol

anywho i have just discovered you can send private mesages, if u want to talk further we should prolly use that, i don;t want people to think we are having a lovers quarrel lol
    edited December 2018

Boy, I ain't the one sitting here calling a damn video game racist because the class I chose to put most of my time into has a harder time in one single boss than other classes. Nor am I the one who's said that getting bad RNG during miracle time makes me want to take out my anger and frustrations on my wife and kids.

You. Need. To. Relax.

me taking my anger and frustration on my family = simply me being grumpy and slightly depressed, looking toward them for support, i am a very passive person in rl and love my family to pieces... thx u very much aggraphine being mean to me again but as for the suggestion that was on topic for this whole forum post b4 it got derailed, yeah demonic frenzy and heal lock both could use some form of developer love. A small change comes by way to a popular class such as kanna and the whole of maple world gets addressed but us forgotten da's are forced to take a quiet back seat, but i am trying to speak up, in arms my brothers demon race unite, yes the slayers can join in and help us why not, they are just the other side of our coin!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2018
    I'm barely even reading your posts anymore. You go off on an absolute tangent about god-knows-what to the point where I feel like you had half an idea of what to post and then forgot two sentences in.

Why don't you, for your own mental well-being, take a few steps back from the game for a couple of weeks? You seem like you may need it.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited December 2018

You. Need. To. Relax.

me taking my anger and frustration on my family = simply me being grumpy and slightly depressed, looking toward them for support, i am a very passive person in rl and love my family to pieces... thx u very much aggraphine being mean to me again but as for the suggestion that was on topic for this whole forum post b4 it got derailed, yeah demonic frenzy and heal lock both could use some form of developer love. A small change comes by way to a popular class such as kanna and the whole of maple world gets addressed but us forgotten da's are forced to take a quiet back seat, but i am trying to speak up, in arms my brothers demon race unite, yes the slayers can join in and help us why not, they are just the other side of our coin!

Lol Don't mind Aggrafired he's always posting on topics on people he dislikes and can't get over the hate he feels for them to be on a thread to constructively give great ideas and help do great for the community and game. He stays there to just hate and provoke people. I mean to wish him well and hope he gets over it. But don't get tempted as he been warned before about it. Back to topic now I think it's a great idea what you're talking about and I feel that it can be something implemented into the game. I feel that we need more people like you and keep up the work bro :D
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited December 2018
    riza wrote: »
    Lol Don't mind Aggrafired he's always posting on topics on people he dislikes and can't get over the hate he feels for them to be on a thread to constructively give great ideas and help do great for the community and game. He stays there to just hate and provoke people. I mean to wish him well and hope he gets over it. But don't get tempted as he been warned before about it. Back to topic now I think it's a great idea what you're talking about and I feel that it can be something implemented into the game. I feel that we need more people like you and keep up the work bro :D

"Always"? In much the same way as you're always acting like you're the greatest thing to have ever happened to this game when, in reality, you could disappear tomorrow and no one would notice?
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited December 2018
    Demon Avengers on will boss wasnt as bad as i thought, i usually just put the moonlight gauge on my screen. moonlight is very important. i was the last person standing in will 2nd phase. believe me, it aint too bad but its kinda annoying ish. however its manageable. i dont see myself doing verus hilla at all or getting the genesis weapon. verus hilla is cancer for DA for sure.