[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to make Epic mule items with Bonus stats

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited June 2018 in Game Guides
Here is a video I made how to move potentials from epic items you like on your mule to equips with decent Bonus Stats without acquiring a flame. Equips obtained from non-meso NPC shops (Von Leon's shop, Absolab and Arcane shops) will come with Bonus stats applied that cannot be altered unless you have powerful or eternal flame. These bonus stats are more powerful than dragging and dropping a Rebirth flame onto a Pre-Ark item (from my experience.)

Transfer hammers only carries your starforce and epic potential over, so make sure your final item is traced/scrolled perfectly and has a Bonus stat you like :3. Epic equipment are found from bonus stages in Elite Bosses and Purple Senior equips.

[

Comments

• ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited December 2018
    As an alternative to LHC, the same can be done by going to level 130 monsters to grind for level 130 armour and weapons. Muspell are the armour and Jaihin are the weapons.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2018
    As an alternative to LHC, the same can be done by going to level 130 monsters to grind for level 130 armour and weapons. Muspell are the armour and Jaihin are the weapons.

Thanks for noticing. I generally use Von Leon equips since they are guarantees when bought from the shop rather than pulling your hair out trying to find a Muspell/ Jaihin.
    ChroniusNightmare