[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The lags......Extra server and delete kishin

ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
Reactions: 1,470
edited January 2019 in Rants and Raves
Jesus Christ. Why on earth are they not adding extra channels to Scania????? Just why????? You gave extra channels to reboot and bera, why not Scania? Just why? Plz someone answer me.
And just get rid of Kanna. I no longer care about Kishin. I use to freak out about potential change to Kishin, but screw that. I want that **** gone if it's going to make the game so unplayable to the point where mobs that have been killed takes solid 5 seconds to actually be "killed," takes solid 3 seconds for elixir to actually "heal" me, takes speed tapping of "z" button to pick up ingredients in hmuto, and spawns multiple swords in damien from the start.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    They added more channels to bera and reboot because, unlike scania, those two servers are actually populous enough to necessitate them.

And just because you "no longer care about kishin" doesn't mean anyone is going to pull the rug out from under all the people who have invested time and money into the class.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    edited January 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    They added more channels to bera and reboot because, unlike scania, those two servers are actually populous enough to necessitate them.

And just because you "no longer care about kishin" doesn't mean anyone is going to pull the rug out from under all the people who have invested time and money into the class.

Nope. Scania's got plenty active players along with majority of bots, just like Bera. Since they gave Bera extra channels, there's no reason why they shouldn't give Scania extra channels as well. Just take a look at Scania channel population.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Server population bars would beg to differ there, bud. Even with 30 channels, all of bera's channels show as full or nearly full.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    edited January 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Server population bars would beg to differ there, bud. Even with 30 channels, all of bera's channels show as full or nearly full.

Scania server population bar is also full or nearly full, which is why we need the damn extra channels.