[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I reached the Monthly Reward Point Limit??

JUMOWAJUMOWA
Reactions: 710
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It's January 19th today and I while doing daily bosses I got notice that I won't be able to transfer collected reward points to my cash shop wallet anymore, for the rest of the month.

49409615_1191984297641048_575356245628682240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=7a52808dc52a995640cd22943777b396&oe=5CB68B52

I don't agree with this logic being allowed to collect 3000 reward points every day but not for the whole duration of a month.

I hope this will be changed or is a mistake. Otherwise it's another reason not to play.

Same goes for the limitation of power crystals we are allowed to sell per week. What is the point of collecting the crystals and the reward points if we can not use them?

1. This should be changed8 votes
    1. yes
       63% (5 votes)
    2. no, it's all good
       38% (3 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    It's been 30k since reward points became a thing, never heard any complaints about it before.
  • JUMOWAJUMOWA
    Reactions: 710
    edited January 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    It's been 30k since reward points became a thing, never heard any complaints about it before.

It does not make sense to allow 30k per month when you are allowed to accumulate 3k a day.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    There are few people, compared to the population of the game as a whole, who cap reward points daily. Especially since it seems like the past few major updates prior to the black mage junk were dead-set on cutting down as much daily reward point gain as they could feasibly get away with
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

It was actually raised to 45k at one point.
    And then silently lowered back to 30k when we lost Star Planet.

I have heard quite a few people mention reaching the monthly cap (especially when the new RP guild skill caused a popup every hour after capping), but it usually happens later in the month.

We'll forward the request to raise the cap.
    YinYangXJUMOWA
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited January 2019
    Maybe look at removing the cap and notice of only being able to collect 10 sources before cashing as well?
    I cannot think of any benefit of that.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    HousePet wrote: »
    Maybe look at removing the cap and notice of only being able to collect 10 sources before cashing as well?
    I cannot think of any benefit of that.

That cap will be raised in the pre-registration/skill balancing part of the Adventure update.
    The number of Mileage credits available before cashing out has been increased from 10 to 20.
    FuhreakYinYangXJUMOWA