[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Arcane River Droplet Stone (Weekly Quest) (Reboot

Peter1235Peter1235
Reactions: 630
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would like to suggest that we can have a weekly quest for droplets. 5 per week. If you think about it, it takes average of 12 weeks to get 24 butterfly droplet stones. And if we gonna have 5 droplet per week that we would get 60ish arcane river droplet stone. this will requires player to grind a lot but not as much as before to get the equipment.

Players cannot grind 10 hours every day. Even if you do grind 10 hours everyday with 200% drop gear. it would still takes month to get the weapon. This is apply for reboot server mainly.

I know nexon might afraid that players are going to use this method to make money in the auction house. but if you make the droplet you get from quest untraceable then its all fine.
  1. Do we need a weekly quest for arcane river droplet (Untradeable ones)13 votes
    1. Yes
       77% (10 votes)
    2. no (I can stay home farm 15 hours per day for several months none stop)
       23% (3 votes)

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Love the polls where the op tries to put words into the voter's mouth. xd
    FuhreakAggraphineUserRed
  • UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited January 2019
    Except Arcane is meant to be the "ultra endgame set for people to grind months or years for." If you want a powerful set to carry you to endgame, we have AbsoLab.
    FuhreakYinYangX
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Love the polls where the op tries to put words into the voter's mouth. xd

I love the polls where people think 15-30 votes is the will of the people and nexon is obligated to follow through on whatever it is. Don't think I've seen more than a dozen polls since the switch to this forum software two years back that weren't as biased and pushy as this one. All they ever seem to be is "Do you agree with me?"/"Yes because I'm a good person"/"No because I'm a horrible person who kicks puppies".
    FuhreakYinYangXBeef
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited January 2019
    I prefer having a Butterfly droplet to Normal droplet converter so that botters/players cant just mass dump arcane droplets into the market but make it so that the boss droplets just dont stock up forever in your inventory, same for Lotus, Damien, and Will boss droplet. it would still be controlled by the amount of boss droplet u still have.

As a reboot player, I'm trying to come up with something that doesnt exclude main server and also cut into the bot farmed market shares