[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unknown Quest in Star Icon

ixmimihoang3ixmimihoang3
Reactions: 1,115
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: Quest
Description: I noticed in the star icon a quest that is labeled as [????]. I decided to click on it and it was a quest by NPC Lady Blair to give the hair Snowlit & Foggy Snowlit hair a color change to a black color. However, when I clicked "Accept" it gave me an unknown text listed in the photos. I tried again and decided to free up two hair slots in the beauty salon, but it still resulted in the same unknown text.
More Detail:
Capture1043.PNG
Capture1047.PNG
Capture1048.PNG
Capture1044.PNG
After I clicked Accept it resulted in the message below.
Capture1046.PNG
When I Clicked Decline, there was no unknown text and NPC Lady Blair said: " I'd like to be alone."

Character Name: Revivals
Character Level: 222
Character job: Wild Hunter
World Name: Bera
Date and time of the incident: 12/9/18 4:12 pm PST
YinYangX

Comments

• ixmimihoang3ixmimihoang3
    Reactions: 1,115
    edited January 2019
    Update: Quest works however I received the wrong item. I do not see the item appearing on my character nor on beauty salon where I reserved two slots for it.
    Capture1086.PNG
    Character: Revivals
    Level: 223
    Character Job: Wild Hunter
    World: Bera
    Time:1/25/2019 6:43pm PST
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    I don't know how or why this quest keeps showing up at random for random people, it is an event quest, but it's one that gives stupidly pay-to-win nx covers or something, so it was elected to not run it.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2019
    Thanks, it's been forwarded.
    YinYangX
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited January 2019
    Hi ixmimihoang3,

Just letting you know that the issue where the Master Label Set quests are incorrectly appearing is being looked into.

Thanks for the report!
    YinYangX