[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Commerci Merchant Union PQ unavailable

privateereckprivateereck
Reactions: 600
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2019 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Quest, access to a location

Brief bug summary: Unable to access Commerci Merchant Union PQ zone from the NPC

More details: As the brief suggests, talking to Maestra Fiametta in the map "San Commerci: Trading Post" and attempting to move to the party quest area doesn't work. It asks the player that they need a license to the "Herb Town" solo voyage, which is a requirement to get into the PQ area in the first place. I'm unsure if a character who hasn't completed the requirement before this recent patch will be affected, but it looks like that requirement is now "marked" off which blocks access to the PQ area.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to San Commerci : Trading Post
2. Talk to NPC Maestra Fiametta
3. Choose option : "Move to the Merchant Union trade location"

Character name: OldSnake

Character level: 242

Character job: Buccaneer

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: March 6, 2019 1:15PM

Comments

• ArastellaArastella
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2019
    My brother and guildmate both have the same issue. We can no longer access Commerci Trade Union map; the lady says we need a license, which doesn't make sense because we acquired that license years ago... we do union every day....
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2019
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know the issue where even if you have the Herb town license, you're unable to access the Commerci Union Voyage Party quest is being looked into.

Thanks for the report!
    YinYangX
  • StarryKnightStarryKnight
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2019
    Just wanting to toss my name into the ring as someone experiencing the same issue.

Character name: PrimaISin

Character level: 226

Character job: Night Lord

World name: Reboot
  • EiminiWAEiminiWA
    Hi I'm getting the same issue too. Thought I would drop my information as well.

Character name: Eimini
    Character level: 206
    Character job: Wind Archer
    World: Reboot

Thanks!
  • RadarMan13RadarMan13
    Reactions: 100
    Hi, I am experiencing this issue as well. Please help.
    Character: RadarMan13
    Level 221
    Elysium