[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon launcher 100% CPU

EddisEddis
Reactions: 400
edited March 2019 in Tech Support
Hi, I have a problem with the nexon launcher. Buy a new pc when I install it and update it nexon_client.exe consumes 100% CPU and does not open the launcher remains so for several hours at the beginning I thought it was the operating system but I saw that it is not so since I install windows 7 x32 home / ultimate and with both the problem persists
I do not know if nexon is not compatible with the AMD sempron Le CPUs since in the old pc if you open the launcher without problems if someone knows that the problems could be appreciated the help

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2019
    I did a bit of research and it looks as if AMD Sempron LE cores are on the lower end, with only single-core 2.0 GHz (for the LE-1150) or 2.3 GHz (for the LE-1300) processors.

Minimum system requirements for Maplestory are listed as Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, running at 2.4 GHz.
    So you may not meet the minimum system requirements to play on that computer.
  • EddisEddis
    Reactions: 400
    edited March 2019
    Que mal y eso que la pc corre lol bien tocara buscar otro procesador entonces gracias