[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Balanced Damage Class [DMG GAP]

WonderStoryWonderStory
Reactions: 210
in General Chat
Hey Maplers, I want ask you which class would you say has the most balanced dmg in the game?

Years ago left old maplestory playing Dark Knight and never knew why its dmg output was so unstable (4k - 24k)

Now, I started a new class (hayato) and it's Damage looks somehow balanced... but tried many others new classes, and all of them has a huge gap between min and max DMG...

Any suggestions?
MorningAfterSeven

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    Damage formula probably changed slightly in the interim years. Possibly a change in how weapon mastery(now given by a second and fourth job passive skill) work. Weapon mastery, presently, raises the low side of your damage to bring it closer to a balance with the high side.
  • PawblePawble
    Reactions: 405
    edited April 2019
    Hayato also starts out with 75% mastery at level 10 if I remember correctly. Most other classes get 50% at 2nd job and 70% at 4th. (40% at 1st for Illium and I think Kanna.) Instead of the old 60% at 2nd and 90% at 4th for archers and Aran.
    Fuhreak
  • WonderStoryWonderStory
    Reactions: 210
    edited April 2019
    Oh I see, noticed that 75% innate WP from Hayato Class now
    Well thank you both ;)