[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Best populated servers.

DubstepGunDubstepGun
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
Hi all,

Someone can tell me which server is the most populated nowadays?

(sorry for possible language mistakes)

Comments

• rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited May 2019
    DubstepGun wrote: »
    Hi all,

Someone can tell me which server is the most populated nowadays?

(sorry for possible language mistakes)

it's alright the most populated servers are just 3. Reboot for the people who don't want to save money and easier experience (maple welfare). Bera the server that is the regular server, This server you have to spend money to fund and bosses are harder in gms servers (maple capitalism). Scania the server that was the most populated and had the old best markets similar to bera but has lost a lot of its members which fleed to bera (maples forgotten state).

With that in mind, most people would refer you to reboot if you want an easier experience and don't want to spend money. I would recommend as well if you're an old school mapler. If your a person who loves money and merching experience and got those sales skills, join bera. Overall you know yourself so you know which options are the best route gl and hope you enjoy the game content :D.
    PlasmaBean
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Reboot - free to play. Massive time commitment. No trading with others.

Bera - normal servers. Items available to purchase from others. Shortcuts available through real money usage. Endgame equip purchases from others usually have to be done outside of ingame means as the price is much higher than that of ingame max.

Scania - 2nd most populated normal.

There is no easier server. Just decide on whether you want to put time or money into the game and how far you want to go. If you just want to casually play and you're looking for people then reboot is more populated.
    Fuhreak