[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

i reported hacker?

3nrique3nrique
Reactions: 210
edited May 2019 in General Chat
SERVER: BERA
IGN : [Removed]
JOB : KANNA

How is it possible that being a new player, I have banned the game until the 24th of this month
However, having too many illegal players in the game who use the program, do not ban them and allow them to level up to more than level 200, maybe this is right? I'm barely level 118, so you welcome me.
Enter this game, because they supported me and therefore I started playing, but this game.

If I had been warned that this game had preferences with certain players, that should be put in the rules of the game, however, I feel cheated to accuse me as a hacker and not punish those who really are.

If in reality this game can be paid to you for using illegal programs, then you would have said it from the beginning!

I feel cheated with Nexon.

I suppose I can play from the 24th of this month, because of its supposed sanction that no fundamental reason has or perhaps they could take away the sanction, to be able to play today?

v67qnUj

https://i.imgur.com/f9z0MzM.jpg

This post has been edited for naming and shaming ~ Invulgo
EnriquePD

Comments

• EnriquePDEnriquePD
    Reactions: 400
    edited May 2019
    WTF

I am witness that this person did not use any illegal program, I do not understand why they actually sanction players who do not do anything, however they allow players who use illegal programs and as if nothing is still playing, maybe it is paid for being an illegal program like he says?

This post has been edited for naming and shaming ~ Reporting players through the forums can be seen as harassment as it can lead to disruptive, inflammatory behavior. Invulgo.

• EnriquePDEnriquePD
    edited May 2019
    EnriquePD wrote: »
    WTF

I am witness that this person did not use any illegal program, I do not understand why they actually sanction players who do not do anything, however they allow players who use illegal programs and as if nothing is still playing, maybe it is paid for being an illegal program like he says?

SERVER BERA

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2019
    There are a lot of these, these aren't players ( like human people at their computers) these are bots, controlled by a program in computer part of a network. if you got banned for something you can appeal with customer support.

If you use a vpn to play from your region, that may have caused the ban.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2019
    We cannot help you report players on the forums. You should report them in-game, or to Nexon Support. Nexon posts a ban list every week, so you can watch this list for any hackers you happen to see.

We also cannot help you with a ban appeal. You should contact Nexon Support: submit a ticket, then use the Live Chat functionality to help your case. Ban appeal services on Live Chat are offered every Tuesday through Thursday between 10 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time.

As stated, if you're using a VPN or proxy, this can trigger a ban. VPNs are not allowed. Otherwise you'll have to wait to get into contact with Nexon support for more information.
    Fuhreak
  • EnriquePDEnriquePD
    edited May 2019
    In conclusion one of the two has to leave the city, because if we go to a Cyber.net, shopping center, or any other wifi area, we will detect it as inappropriate.
    Either you change city or I do it, but one of the two has to do it so that the same thing does not happen anymore.

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2019
    In conclusion one of the two has to leave the city, because if we go to a Cyber.net, shopping center, or any other wifi area, we will detect it as inappropriate.
    Either you change city or I do it, but one of the two has to do it so that the same thing does not happen anymore.

An internet cafe or change in wifi shouldn't trigger a full ban (though logging in from a different computer on a different wifi connection might result in a temporary tradeblock). I've successfully logged in from several different cities and airport wifis, for example. If this is what happened, a GM may have flagged it as suspicious, but I have not heard of anyone being autobanned for playing on different internet connections.
    Actually Maplestory has some benefits you can receive for going to a PC cafe, as it's a popular passtime in Korea. It was deemed to not be as popular in the states or Europe, so the benefits were largely removed from GMS, but you can still sometimes see leftover text baked into certain game assets.

This is different from using a proxy or VPN, however.
    EnriquePD
  • EnriquePDEnriquePD
    edited May 2019
    Neospector wrote: »

An internet cafe or change in wifi shouldn't trigger a full ban (though logging in from a different computer on a different wifi connection might result in a temporary tradeblock). I've successfully logged in from several different cities and airport wifis, for example. If this is what happened, a GM may have flagged it as suspicious, but I have not heard of anyone being autobanned for playing on different internet connections.
    Actually Maplestory has some benefits you can receive for going to a PC cafe, as it's a popular passtime in Korea. It was deemed to not be as popular in the states or Europe, so the benefits were largely removed from GMS, but you can still sometimes see leftover text baked into certain game assets.

This is different from using a proxy or VPN, however.

It's just what happened, I do not know why I was detected as a suspect, I do not understand much about (VPNs) but to my mind, I did not commit any fault, if we were 4 houses away and I was playing normal on my computer, but then the next day, I'm surprised with this sanction, so do not feel like playing, I do not use hacker, do not bother anyone and much less insult to someone, for sanction me? : / discourage in playing, having too much hacker for all maps, why better, do not put to ban of singing including IP to those who use hacker!

Well, now for this sanction I will not be able to play until the 24th, I mean, what do I do?
    I create another account and normal game or again I will be sanctioned again?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    I am sorry I don't quite understand your English, so I have to ask:
    Are you two friends that are playing the same account?
    edited May 2019
    I think it's the same person that made 2 forum accounts. same name
  • EnriquePDEnriquePD
    edited May 2019
    Really?

it is not the same account
    edited May 2019
    If you and a friend are sharing an account ( to play maplestory) that's also against the terms of service
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019

OP's account was made May 10th, the other one November 2017
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

oh, just figured since theyre both named enrique. Guess i was wrong
  • 3nrique3nrique
    Reactions: 210
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Exactly, how could the same account be? my friend has more recharges in this game, I'm just new and since I know a lot of English, he helps me in that, he is not sharing any account, it's a totally new account, because I'm new as I said before, what more Do you want tests? I just recharged 10k nx yesterday, but I forgot that I was sanctioned, throw the garbage those 10k of nx that recharge, I hope they actually sanction all of them who use illegal programs in the game, be fair to everyone and not just some. ..
    I know that no matter what I say or think about something, in any case, they will refund my account on the 24th of this month, what do you recommend? I play another server?
    Do I play another kind of private Mapletory?
    Quiro options ...
    or am I still waiting like an idiot until the 24th of this month?

thank you.!
  • EnriquePDEnriquePD
    edited May 2019
    I have been playing since long before 2011!
    If you do not know when my account is, then you better keep your argument.
    I am an old player of history, I am not new, only what I want to leave a good season, for personal reasons and we become overloaded!

https://imgur.com/a/AimpUjF
    https://i.imgur.com/FR5zDHE.png?2
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    What did you mean by saying "one of the two of us has to leave the city", then?
  • EnriquePDEnriquePD
    edited May 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    What did you mean by saying "one of the two of us has to leave the city", then?

I mean that if my friend creates another account, they will punish him again or maybe they will sanction me ...
    Instead of punishing members who do not commit anything illegal, they should catch up, punishing all players who use illegal programs in the game, because it bores to play and there is nothing between a character with their program to remove the map from one.