[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gear for pathfinder

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in General Chat
Hello guys
I am already planning to prepare for pathfinder and so I ask what gear and accesoires are a must for pathfinder?
I dont really know.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    Other than the weapon and secondary, which pathfinder has class-exclusives for, the rest of the gear is the same cut-and-paste setup all other bowman classes use.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    Its the same as usual: CRA, Sup Gollux Set, Abso or some Pensalir as a filler.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Should I mix abso and fafnir?
    Abso shoes and cape
    And top,hat and bottom fafnir?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Should I mix abso and fafnir?
    Abso shoes and cape
    And top,hat and bottom fafnir?

You can, yes. You can do cra hat/top/bottom and abso weapon/shoulder/glove/shoe/cape, or you can swap the hat and weapon for the other set's.
    foussiremix
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Got all the gear needed.

Gonna save some mesos for the weapon since it isnt a normal bow.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    If I were you, I would start doing cvel or lotus/damien(whichever has the weapons, I don't remember) depending on which way you're going for the gear split. Save up tokens/coins so you'll be ready to grab the pathfinder weapon as soon as it's available.
    bumbertyr