[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

is 4 servers still too much?

TrystarrTrystarr
Reactions: 1,450
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
looking at GRAZED and Khroa's population during the log in page, that server is still going to be a wreck when they merge as it looks like the population levels on all their channels are always showing the minimal amount on the measurement bar, which is probably there by default because some of those channels are near-extinct. Although a server merge is a step in the right direction, I do believe Nexon thinking they can sustain 4 non-reboot servers in GMS is a bit naive... But perhaps Nexon's goal is not to have a busy channel 1 in each server now. Am I being too picky here? I guess we can see when they finalize the merge. But I know Khroa-GRAZED is still going to be complaining about the population.

I do think you should scrap Khroa-GRAZED entirely and let them just choose to transfer to any of the other 3 non-reboot servers. There is so little people in these servers it would not impact the population levels of the other 3 servers as much (even if most go to Bera) and truthfully I do not think that alliance is big enough for an MMORPG population.. That OR just divide Khroa-GRAZED with Bera Scania and Windia/bellocan+theothers.

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2019
    what are the values the log in page shows?