[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where can I recharge Orange throwing stars?

StayGoldStayGold
Reactions: 1,670
edited May 2019 in General Chat
These throwing stars can be bought from the Armor Seller at Ninja Castle, but they aren't rechargeable.

I've checked with the Ninja Castle Armor and Weapon Sellers, Shinto (Weapon Seller) in Showa Town, and NLC. The Oranges themselves don't appear in the Use inventory in the Buy/Sell window.

Was the ability to recharge them removed?? Or has this been a bug that's persisted since August 2017 (last I played, they were rechargeable)?

And curiously enough, Paper Fighter Plane throwing stars, which can be bought from the Ninja Castle Weapon Seller, can be recharged at any potion seller.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
  • StayGoldStayGold
    edited May 2019
    YinYangX wrote: »

That thread is from May 2014. Orange throwing stars were rechargeable the last time I actively played Maple, in late 2016-mid 2017.

I've already made a post in the Bug Reporting Forum since no one knows the answer.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2019
    have you tried root abyss?
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited May 2019
    So it seems Nexon made Oranges unable to be sold to NPCs, meaning that they don't show up when trying to sell items. Unfortunately, that means that you also can't recharge them. An interesting bug if I say so myself
    DarkPassengerYinYangX
  • StayGoldStayGold
    edited May 2019
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    So it seems Nexon made Oranges unable to be sold to NPCs, meaning that they don't show up when trying to sell items. Unfortunately, that means that you also can't recharge them. An interesting bug if I say so myself

It was unintentional. Considering how many fixes/additions are included in each patch/update, there's bound to be a bug or glitch that make a return. A VFM forwarded it up the ladder, so we'll hopefully see a fix soon :D
  • StayGoldStayGold
    edited May 2019

6cGOeOu

MSW7UAN

Right click on the icons and select "Open Image in New Tab" to view.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    StayGold wrote: »

6cGOeOu

MSW7UAN

Right click on the icons and select "Open Image in New Tab" to view.

You have to get the direct link that includes the file extension (.jpg/.png/.gif/etc) to embed images.
  • SlicedTimeSlicedTime
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited May 2019
    StayGold wrote: »

362fXe0.jpg

mXFyb0s.jpg

Fix'd.