[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Feature Suggest] Organize Cash Inventory

JewelJewJewelJew
Reactions: 670
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey,

Currently, it's very hard to maintain the cash inventory (INSIDE THE CASH SHOP)

The order of the items are organized just by the time that you bought the items, and it makes it very hard to maintain what you have and what you don't.

For example, i bought a pet long long time ago, but then i bought alot of more clothes and items, and right now it makes it hard to find that pet.

Other case - I have to start "remembering" which pets i have and which i don't when i'm moving through my cash inventory, and it makes it very hard (especially if you have lots of items in the inventory).

I would like the possibility to manage the order by myself, just like i can do when i'm organizing the Equip / Use / ETC / Set Up / Cash(of specific character) inventories.

Thanks!
SlicedTimeKlaraFuhreakMalvonUnemployed

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited May 2019
    This suggestion, PLEASE.

And a lot of people are still desperate for the cash shop UI revamp.
    FuhreakUnemployed
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Reactions: 2,075
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    I would like for the Window where you store your items in Cash Shop to be bigger. So i can see 30-60 peices of clothes instead of 10-15.
    JewelJewSlicedTimeMalvonUnemployed
  • JewelJewJewelJew
    edited May 2019
    I would like for the Window where you store your items in Cash Shop to be bigger. So i can see 30-60 peices of clothes instead of 10-15.

Also a great suggestion!
    Unemployed
  • JewelJewJewelJew
    edited June 2019
    is there any game master that wrote this one down anywhere?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2019
    There was a cash shop revamp announced at Maple Fest.

I do not know any details of how things will play out beyond that announcement.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    I'd love a way to easily identify duplicate items so I can delete them. This is mainly the result of maplehood watch.