[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about tera burning event ?

Kaze610Kaze610
Reactions: 100
edited May 2019 in General Chat
For the burning event, if you reach lv 200 you will get a Fafnir gear set at level 200, but I kinda want to start playing now instead of waiting until June 12th. So can i play another character later one in the burning event and transfer the Fafnir gear at level 200 to my main one ?

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    Being in Reboot, I can't say for sure if the set is account transferable. Although Tera burning is VERY worthwhile for legion mules and link mules regardless.
    Kaze610
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    The set is completely untradeable. You can't even use PSoK like normal CRA gear.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited May 2019
    Is the set going to be permanent in Reboot as well?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019

It would stand to reason, yes. It'd be kind of silly for something globally-available(like the tera burn) to give different rewards based on server.
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

It would stand to reason, yes. It'd be kind of silly for something globally-available(like the tera burn) to give different rewards based on server.

I agree, but with nexon, you never know...
  • AlexUshimatoAlexUshimato
    Reactions: 770
    edited May 2019

Well, Reboot plays with different rules than the rest of Maplestory so it stands to reason that the rewards could possibly be different. I mean they DO give different rewards to Reboot because of their ruleset.

As far as the CRA set goes, the 3 set (Hat, Top, and Pants) will be permanent. The weapon will be temporary, but long enough for you to get a perma weapon to replace it with (don’t quote me on this, but I think it’s 90 days?).
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    (don’t quote me on this, but I think it’s 90 days?).

The previous tera burn's cra set lasted 90 days, so this sounds about right
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    edited May 2019

Well, Reboot plays with different rules than the rest of Maplestory so it stands to reason that the rewards could possibly be different. I mean they DO give different rewards to Reboot because of their ruleset.

As far as the CRA set goes, the 3 set (Hat, Top, and Pants) will be permanent. The weapon will be temporary, but long enough for you to get a perma weapon to replace it with (don’t quote me on this, but I think it’s 90 days?).

In the video at maplefest, it shows that the fafnir weapon is permanent as well but at level 200. The other 3 items of the set is at level 180.