[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Obvious Hackers Climbing The Ranks

LeyarooLeyaroo
Reactions: 750
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Why doesn't Nexon ban the OBVIOUS hackers who climb up the ranks so fast? It's completely unfair for all those who legitimately trained so hard to get their rank.

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    Leyaroo
    Leyaroo said:

Why doesn't Nexon ban the OBVIOUS hackers who climb up the ranks so fast? It's completely unfair for all those who legitimately trained so hard to get their rank.
    cause nexon doesn't care about their players i dont want to remember last time they give hackers a second chance and gm let it slide for hackers and we the legit who work hard gets a no chances and ban without a reason.

WillowRosenberg
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited October 2016
    Not like rankings really matter anymore. Those top 5 spots are never changing and almost 100 people are at 250. Aside that, I do wish they'd take more actions on the very obvious (and not so obvious) hackers.
    LilyflowerIvangoldWillowRosenberg
  • LeyarooLeyaroo
    Reactions: 750
    edited October 2016
    It's not like ranking matter anymore? May not to some, but those who are training hard to get in top 10 in Reboot server are trashed on by all these hackers. Almost all of page 2 in Reboot ranks are all hackers besides Grynn. It's just disappointing that Nexon isn't taking any action about this is all.
    WillowRosenberg
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    hmm need to think of policies against haxers, or someone suggest!
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    It's not that I'm envious of hackers getting to 250 quick, I honestly don't care if anyone gets to 250 that fast because ranking means nothing to me. It's that every training map I go to is infested with hackers and I have no chance to even grind for 1% exp.

And some of these hackers/botters are not just your everyday BW/kinesis. They are legit looking people you would see in ch1 henesys with loads of cash items, royal hair and face, etc.
    WillowRosenberg
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited November 2016
    how about asking the korean devs for a better antihack for gms? because gms sure need a bit of help
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited November 2016
    Yakudle
    Yakudle said:

how about asking the korean devs for a better antihack for gms? because gms sure need a bit of help
    I wish that would happen it would make things better since kms is the king of the game and gms needs to learn from them whether they like it or not lol.

WillowRosenberg