[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

System that show how much cube/scrolls/starfoce

SerialThiefSerialThief
Reactions: 600
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
System that show how much cube/scrolls/starfoce spend on the item i think you are a little bit deny to the fact that lets say 80-90% of the ppl in the game are selling the items for $ Even if its not allow and they charge amount of money you cant even Imagine i think that kind of system can 1. maybe stop it. 2. make them understand they cant make money from the game anymore..

Comments

• SerialThiefSerialThief
    Reactions: 600
    edited June 2019
    System that show how much cube/scrolls/starfoce spend on the item i think you are a little bit deny to the fact that lets say 80-90% of the ppl in the game are selling the items for $ Even if its not allow and they charge amount of money you cant even Imagine i think that kind of system can 1. maybe stop it. 2. make them understand they cant make money from the game anymore..
    plus i really think that kind of system can bring a lot of ppl back... the game will be alot more reasonable to play...