[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

XP coupon won't last through 3x EXP rescheduling

DienstagDienstag
Reactions: 820
edited June 2019 in General Chat
Will there be any thoughts of compensation for this?

Comments

Reactions: 735
    edited June 2019
    Dienstag wrote: »

That's basically why I stopped buying 2x coupons too some 1 hour isn't a big deal I prefer not to to buy a 2x coupon so I end up having to have 3 hours of normal EXP. But 3x EXP plus 2x exp plus buffers is bretty crazy doesn't really help anyone past level 200 much.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2019
    If it's a cash coupon, typically all cash items are extended to cover the duration of maintenance.
  • DienstagDienstag
    Reactions: 820
    edited June 2019
    2600 wrote: »
    Dienstag wrote: »

That's basically why I stopped buying 2x coupons too some 1 hour isn't a big deal I prefer not to to buy a 2x coupon so I end up having to have 3 hours of normal EXP. But 3x EXP plus 2x exp plus buffers is bretty crazy doesn't really help anyone past level 200 much.

Unfortunately the event 3x xp coupons i had were going to time out before the 2nd 3x xp window.

Also, due to commitments i cannot make the new slot. Just wish there was something to make up for the 2nd unscheduled maint. oh well though