[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please have an OPTION for UI transparency

specialk25specialk25
Reactions: 420
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Frankly UI transparency is a nuisance and an annoyance. I am sure that there are few that find it useful, I can assure that there are far far far many who find it an annoyance. UI transparency is fine to keep in the game, but there should be an OPTION to enable or disable it. I and many others are frankly tired an annoyed at trying to figure out which map i am looking for, or which skill i want to replace, or which arrow keys to input for my runes, and many other things not mentioned. UI transparency makes using windows while "in combat" unnecessarily difficult, especially because it is so simple to just CLOSE the windows that we do not want to see (literally a simple open and close of windows that are in the way); and converse to the name of the patch, "a better maple", having UI transparency impedes a greater amount of players that it helps. So please make it an OPTION,rather than one that is forced upon to the result of multitudes of inconveniences.

Thank you
Petalmagich0lyicdragon

Comments

• h0lyicdragonh0lyicdragon
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2019
    I'm heavily affected by the runes transparency takes a second to see what it is and in worst case scenario I can't even tell what 1 or 2 of the arrows are
  • TakeichiTakeichi
    Reactions: 730
    edited June 2019
    I was never sure if rune transparency was a skill transparency thing, a UI transparency thing, or a part of the design to make it difficult for botters to circumvent. Regardless I am also one of those people peeved at transparent UI's.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited June 2019
    Hey better idea, just remove the whole idea of UI transparency when you get hit. I have seen absolutely no one have anything but negative opinions on it since it was implemented.

You'd think a universally-hated feature would be removed in short order, but... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Teleport back to town.
    Ifrit is still up.
    Right click Ifrit.

Why must you torment me so you fiery demon?