[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can Evan get mana shield as a passive?

NhigaradeNhigarade
Reactions: 300
edited June 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Luminous has it as a passive..

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    If we're going to make these things passive, don't forget Explorer Mage.
  • TakeichiTakeichi
    Reactions: 730
    edited June 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

Although I agree it makes sense to have magic guard a passive since 99% of the time it's on. I do like the single instance I don't use it in Dojo, as I can tank hits as a bishop without worrying about no pots to use. But if the change happens, it'll just be another thing on the bishop nerf list.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    Takeichi wrote: »

Although I agree it makes sense to have magic guard a passive since 99% of the time it's on. I do like the single instance I don't use it in Dojo, as I can tank hits as a bishop without worrying about no pots to use. But if the change happens, it'll just be another thing on the bishop nerf list.

They can easily fix this by making it not remove on death. That way you only have to use it the one time when you first login.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019

How does turning off Magic Guard in Dojo help exactly?
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2019
    OdysseyTwo wrote: »

How does turning off Magic Guard in Dojo help exactly?

Because the hits in floors 30+ don't deplete your mana as fast. Because you can only heal on the boss floors until level 40, Magic Guard can, potentially, leave you in a situation where you are left with no mana to attack depending on how many times you're getting hit/your overall mana pool etc.
    LiftedMirage