[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Says "That ID is already logged on."

MenderizedMenderized
Reactions: 320
in Bug Reporting
I sign in, wait for the loading screen to show up then now it's time to pick a world(I pick Reboot).. Then its time to pick a channel, I pick a random one and then as I pick the selected channel, it says what I put on the title.. I press 'Okay' then it says.. "Are you ready to exit?" Of course I don't want to exit I wanna play, so I press 'Cancel' but it keeps on showing on up until I press 'Ok' then it closes my client.
Xxmann10

Comments

• TotallyBrokenTotallyBroken
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2019
    Same here, as with many others it seems.

Bug type: Login problem

Brief bug summary:
    Unable to log in to MapleStory, any attempt to do so results in an error message "That ID is already logged in. Please try again later." followed by the game client closing itself.

More details:
    After an apparent channel crash Sunday afternoon, any attempt to log back into the game results in failure and the above error whenever I attempt to select a game server.

Character name:
    MikeSwordGuy

Character level:

Character job:
    Hero

World name:
    Reboot

Date and time of the incident:

Approximately 4:00 PM June 23, 2019, to current moment, 2:30 PM June 24, 2019.

Losing out on a lot of grind time here, not to mention Arcane dailies, my weeklies I hadn't done yet, bosses, and quite a few coins for the Adventure Island event. Looks like I'll be losing out on at least 700 coins so far, and that's only for one character let alone my capping mules. Hope we'll get some decent compensation for however this takes to fix.
    Xxmann10
  • MenderizedMenderized
    Reactions: 320
    edited June 2019
    I sign in, wait for the loading screen to show up then now it's time to pick a world(I pick Reboot).. Then its time to pick a channel, I pick a random one and then as I pick the selected channel, it says what I put on the title.. I press 'Okay' then it says.. "Are you ready to exit?" Of course I don't want to exit I wanna play, so I press 'Cancel' but it keeps on showing on up until I press 'Ok' then it closes my client.
    Xxmann10
  • TzachTzach
    Reactions: 210
    I've got the same problem right now ... since yesterday..
    You've managed to get over it?
    Xxmann10
  • Xxmann10Xxmann10
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2019
    Im having the exact same problem. I try to login but it says, "That ID is already logged in. Please try again later" then asking if i want to leave the game after having only just opening the client. After pressing cancel or esc to try to close out of it it keeps comming back until i press okay i've read up on some of these issues and the only real answer i got to fixing it was to wait 15 mins so i waited up to an hour then tried again hoping the I had waited long enough and the same message appeared.

Character name: Xerithxii

Character Level: 160+ (cant remember)

Character Job: Demon Slayer

World name: Reboot
  • SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
    Reactions: 840
    edited June 2019
    same problem here. You know this is a big problem because if you look at the bars representing how full the servers are, a new character just came out, as well as a bunch of popular free PERM NX in the shop, and somehow REBOOT is far from full. SO many people are having this problem right now I bet. I just sent in a card and I have a feeling I wasn't the first.

Really sucks though that we cant play. New character just came out and the first greeting we get is a temporary ban basically...
    Xxmann10
  • bluedrags123bluedrags123
    Reactions: 740
    edited June 2019
    im having the same problem too this happen case channel 1 of reboot server crashed i though they fix this but it seems they didnt
    SoftFrostingXxmann10