[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pathfinder Can't deal damage to lotus/damien

wahyboywahyboy
Reactions: 300
edited July 2019 in Bug Reporting
okay so yesterday and today i've go with my friend do some bosses it's was find at all other boss but when i go lotus i do 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 damage,but when i use my Raven Tempest it's do normal damage (15m) and other skill, and i just done damien it the same issuse it just this time i deal 4k 4k 4k 4k instead of 1 1 1 1 1 lol =)) please fix so i can feel useful

Comments

• nielsniels
    Reactions: 520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    whats your "ignore defense" stat in your stat screen? if its too low then you will deal 1s
    i've gone to damien/lotus on my pathfinder and was dealing damage just fine
    wahyboy
  • wahyboywahyboy
    edited July 2019
    @niels my ignore defense is 67% what about ur?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2019
    Lotus has 300% damage reduction.
    With 67% ignore defense, you only ignore at most 201% damage reduction (since you are doing 1's, you actually have 66.something ignore defense), and Lotus still have 99% damage reduction.
    If you have one more line of ignore defense, you will start doing damage to lotus.
    wahyboy
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Endgame bosses(from chaos vellum and up) need something like 80 or 90% IED to deal some semblance of normal damage to them.
    wahyboy
  • wahyboywahyboy
    edited July 2019
    okay but idk why all my other skills can deal normal damage?
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    wahyboy wrote: »
    okay but idk why all my other skills can deal normal damage?

I don't know about Pathfinder's skills specifically, but do the skills themselves come with Ignore Defense ? Or do you have 5th job boost nodes that add ignore def at level 20/40 ?
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2019
    One of your hyper skill grant more ignore defense to ancient skill (generally the skills with a cooldown) which is why they can deal damage when your skills with no cool down can't.