[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deep Dark Critical Ring can be Transferred... yes?

SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
Reactions: 840
edited July 2019 in General Chat
I've been saving up coins on my Kanna Mule in order to buy the Deep Dark Critical Ring for my new Pathfinder In Reboot. I'm just now learning today that equips can't be traded among your own account in Reboot, however, It clearly says in the event shop that the Deep Dark Critical Ring is an exception to this rule. "Can be transferred once within account".

I'll reach 3,500 Adventure coins this Sunday and am Just making sure that it is indeed tradeable once within the account, like it says, and that we weren't lied to.
It CAN be transferred once within the account, yes? Just like it says?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    If it gives you the ring itself and not a use coupon, probably not. I don't know if there are any exceptions to reboot's "no trading through storage" thing. Tags on an item being irrelevant seeing as it's the very same one every other world gets.
  • CornutzCornutz
    Reactions: 615
    edited July 2019
    I got the ring and it was the ring itself not a coupon sadly. =(
  • SoftFrostingSoftFrosting
    Reactions: 840
    edited July 2019
    Cornutz wrote: »

Were you able to transfer it
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    Cornutz wrote: »

Were you able to transfer it

No equipment can be put into storage in Reboot.
    This restriction overrides anything that might be displayed on the equipment tooltip itself (which is the same for Reboot and non-Reboot).
    Cornutzdarik