[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pathfinder Pre-Creation Gift Won't Transfer

PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
Reactions: 2,730
edited July 2019 in General Chat
I don't know if this is a miss on Nexon's part or if it's my fault, but even though the description on the item and patch notes for Pathfinder pre-registration says the gift is transferable within account, the gift isn't there when I try to transfer the gift through storage. Is it supposed to be like that?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    What do you mean by "the gift isn't there when I try to transfer the gift through storage"? Like you got the gift and then put it in the storage npc and it disappeared?
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    edited July 2019
    No, it's that when I click the storage NPC and scroll through my inventory for the gift, it's not there, meaning you can't transfer it into storage.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2019
    No, it's that when I click the storage NPC and scroll through my inventory for the gift, it's not there, meaning you can't transfer it into storage.

It worked for me.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    edited July 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »

It worked for me.

Ah... uh huh... so it's just me... Okay. Right. Okay. Fine. Mm. I should expect this kind of thing from Maplestory, haha... Yeah, I remember why I quit for over a year. None of this stressful nonsense where I have to log in at least twice every time because the game always crashes first time around and none of these little bits of nonsense.