[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Newb questions, heelp

SauzoSauzo
Reactions: 100
edited July 2019 in General Chat
Hey I just began playing MapleStory. I used to play in 2007-2010 and then very little around 2016 I think. Lots changed.
Trying level my pathfinder and searched for training spots and found them.
However I wish to get as much speed as possible so I purchased the 2x EXP from cash shop. Now I see there's another 2x i can receive from coin shop. My question is how do I get coins? Been googling but yet haven't found answer.
Also I purchased 10 fishing coins from cash shop and double clicked it, where do I see my fishing coins and how do I use them?
I'm total lost regarding this.
Any advices of some guide worth to read to learn some useful info?

Also I wonder if all PQ is dead or if there's any fun ones and what levels?

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    Sauzo wrote: »
    Hey I just began playing MapleStory. I used to play in 2007-2010 and then very little around 2016 I think. Lots changed.
    Trying level my pathfinder and searched for training spots and found them.
    However I wish to get as much speed as possible so I purchased the 2x EXP from cash shop. Now I see there's another 2x i can receive from coin shop. My question is how do I get coins? Been googling but yet haven't found answer.
    Also I purchased 10 fishing coins from cash shop and double clicked it, where do I see my fishing coins and how do I use them?
    I'm total lost regarding this.
    Any advices of some guide worth to read to learn some useful info?

Also I wonder if all PQ is dead or if there's any fun ones and what levels?

PQ is dead, unfortunately.
    As far as "Coin Shop" are you referring to the event coin shop? because event coins can be gained by just killing monsters, playing mini games. If not the coin shop for events I am not sure.
    Fishing I am not familiar with, so I can't help much.

Another thing that could be very helpful, Which server are you on?
  • SauzoSauzo
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2019
    Ah alright thanks.
    I didn't notice this forum is global. I play in Europes server Luna.
    The coin shop is the NPC Squire Pancho Sanza (Legion coins shop) where I see for 70 coins can receive 30 min of increase EXP by 100%
    Well I haven't received a single coin yet.

As well any other advices what may be worth getting? I got 22k NX at the moment, perhaps will save and use on 2x EXP. Did get a pet for auto loot and potion.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2019
    Sauzo wrote: »
    Ah alright thanks.
    I didn't notice this forum is global. I play in Europes server Luna.
    The coin shop is the NPC Squire Pancho Sanza (Legion coins shop) where I see for 70 coins can receive 30 min of increase EXP by 100%
    Well I haven't received a single coin yet.

As well any other advices what may be worth getting? I got 22k NX at the moment, perhaps will save and use on 2x EXP. Did get a pet for auto loot and potion.

Ahhhh, you need to create a legion for that, which requires either 1 5th job character, or a cumulative level of 500 on your world. Once you do that you can open your Legion board and place the character pieces and start a legion raid, that will begin gathering coins per day.