[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add "Decent Kishin Shoukin" & "Decent Holy Symbol"

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
These skills should be added as potentials and 5th job skill cores to "level the playing field" with players with 2 or more computers and players who have the OP Frenzy Totem.

Decent Kishin & HS will be far less effective as the real skill, just like how all the other decent skills are weaker than the real version of that skill.

Decent Kishin would either have the option to raise spawn count by 30% or Spawn Rate reduced to 3 seconds (I prefer the 3 seconds).
- Spawns a mini version of the Frenzy Totem.
*Totems will now have potentials, except for the Frenzy Totem.
*Decent Kishin can only be obtained through Legendary potential on all Totems.
Decent HS is much easier to dispute since HS only gives 1.5x exp, Decent HS will give 1.25x EXP.
*Decent Holy Symbol can be obtained through Legendary Potential on Earrings level 120+.

Both have 0 seconds of cooldown, like the real skills do.
Like other decent skills, these skills will be canceled out if the better version is used.

Comments

• DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2016
    How to make game even more broken 101.
    ZephyrusSpringEqual_AlecWillScarletJettLuvsUPetalmagicMakazeKiba
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    How about no...
    JettLuvsUMakazeKibaYonax
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    decent kishin definitely no, cuz thats not rlly a buff skill. decent hs ok.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

Decent Kishin would either have the option to raise spawn count by 30% or Spawn Rate reduced to 3 seconds (I prefer the 3 seconds).
    - Spawns a mini version of the Frenzy Totem.
    *Totems will now have potentials, except for the Frenzy Totem.
    *Decent Kishin can only be obtained through Legendary potential on all Totems.
    I have 3 objections for adding a Decent version of Kishin.
    1. All Decent Skills are based off of Explorer Party Skills, so adding a Decent non-Explorer Party Skill would tarnish the tradition.
    2. There's the Rune of Hordes which allows anyone to increase the max spawn count temporarily.
    3. Adding Potential to Totems? Hahahahahaha, NO.
    JettLuvsUPetalmagicxparasite9MakazeKiba
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited October 2016
    Decent Kishin = Frenzy Totem, go wild.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    Decent skills should have never been released to begin with. It removes the uniqueness of each classes.
    Petalmagicxparasite9
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited October 2016
    There is one thing I want Nexon to do. Just do like Oz Ring when 5th job hits. Removing buff if you switch equip. So it insists people to actually have Decent skill on main gears. Just saying I do that with decent CO, but for SE and SI i have them on my Tyrant gloves, main gear. Anyways we will have ALL decent skills in 5th job but will get cooldown.
    ZephyrusSpringgamechanger
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

decent kishin definitely no, cuz thats not rlly a buff skill. decent hs ok.
    Just want to point out that not all Decent Skills are Buff Skills because there's Decent Mystic Door.
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

Decent HS is much easier to dispute since HS only gives 1.5x exp, Decent HS will give 1.25x EXP.
    *Decent Holy Symbol can be obtained through Legendary Potential on Earrings level 120+..
    Now since you brought this up, I thought that there should be other new Decent Skills added as well.

Decent Magic Crash: This version cannot cancel enemy buffs, restricts new buffs for only 10 seconds, and its cooldown is 120 seconds. Can be obtained through Unique Potential on Pendants level 70+
    Decent Time Leap: This version's cooldown is 600 seconds. Can be obtained through Unique Potential on Belts level 120+
    Decent Threaten: This version's enemy DEF Reduction is 15%, its debuff lasts only 40 seconds, and debuffed enemies cannot receive this debuff again for 80 seconds. Can be obtained through Legendary Potential on Eye/Face Accessories level 70+
    Decent Holy Magic Shell: This version lasts only 10 seconds, blocks only up to 5 attacks, and its cooldown is 180 seconds. Can be obtained through Legendary Potential on Capes level 120+
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2016
    OdysseyTwo

Now since you brought this up, I thought that there should be other new Decent Skills added as well.

Decent Magic Crash: This version cannot cancel enemy buffs, restricts new buffs for only 10 seconds, and its cooldown is 120 seconds. Can be obtained through Unique Potential on Pendants level 70+
    Decent Time Leap: This version's cooldown is 600 seconds. Can be obtained through Unique Potential on Belts level 120+
    Decent Threaten: This version's enemy DEF Reduction is 15%, its debuff lasts only 40 seconds, and debuffed enemies cannot receive this debuff again for 80 seconds. Can be obtained through Legendary Potential on Eye/Face Accessories level 70+
    Decent Holy Magic Shell: This version lasts only 10 seconds, blocks only up to 5 attacks, and its cooldown is 180 seconds. Can be obtained through Legendary Potential on Capes level 120+
    The one I like here would be Decent Time Leap since it's really usefull, but I feel that the duration for the Decent version you want is a bit too long, it was way too long before KMS overhauled the duration from 2400 seconds to a mere 3 minutes.

What if instead we keep the duration of 180 seconds but only halve the current cooldown time of each skill with cooldown? (Can't be used on self or regular Time Leap, or any of Buccaneer's skills.) Can only be used on self instead of all party members which the original was abled to do.

I dislike Threaten and Magic Crash because Threaten is virtually useless in 90% of all scenarios and Magic Crash is so perfect that any alteration of the skill except for debuff blocking duration would make the skill junky.

Magic Shell is cool but would be nicer if they added Mihile's self link skill effect to the non-mihile link skill effect, which is block attacks for x seconds and a +% final damage boost but nerfed final damage and guard counts.

Would like to see Monster Magnet brought back in Decent Skill form (pulls monsters), Decent Advanced Final Attack a slim chance to deal 150% damage 2 times and can't stack with other classes with Advanced Final Attack, and Decent Wings (jumps half the height of normal wings or less.) Honorable Mention would be Decent Cosmic Upheaval (Jett) which pulls all monsters above and behind you to right in front of you. Maybe nerf AoE and instead of monsters behind you it pulls monsters above and in front of you to right in front of you and merge it with Monster Magnet xD
  • NovaDragonNovaDragon
    Reactions: 755
    edited October 2016
    I want to see decent flash jump
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

OdysseyTwo

The one I like here would be Decent Time Leap since it's really usefull, but I feel that the duration for the Decent version you want is a bit too long, it was way too long before KMS overhauled the duration from 2400 seconds to a mere 3 minutes.

What if instead we keep the duration of 180 seconds but only halve the current cooldown time of each skill with cooldown? (Can't be used on self or regular Time Leap, or any of Buccaneer's skills.) Can only be used on self instead of all party members which the original was abled to do.

I dislike Threaten and Magic Crash because Threaten is virtually useless in 90% of all scenarios and Magic Crash is so perfect that any alteration of the skill except for debuff blocking duration would make the skill junky.

Magic Shell is cool but would be nicer if they added Mihile's self link skill effect to the non-mihile link skill effect, which is block attacks for x seconds and a +% final damage boost but nerfed final damage and guard counts.

Would like to see Monster Magnet brought back in Decent Skill form (pulls monsters), Decent Advanced Final Attack a slim chance to deal 150% damage 2 times and can't stack with other classes with Advanced Final Attack, and Decent Wings (jumps half the height of normal wings or less.) Honorable Mention would be Decent Cosmic Upheaval (Jett) which pulls all monsters above and behind you to right in front of you. Maybe nerf AoE and instead of monsters behind you it pulls monsters above and in front of you to right in front of you and merge it with Monster Magnet xD
    OK, I see where this is going:

Let's make a "Decent" version of every single skill in the game, so we could, in effect, construct our own class from all the skills we like of all other classes.
    (Provided we pay enough to cube our gear just right).
    Ivangold
  • PuppyMangoPuppyMango
    Reactions: 1,420
    edited October 2016
    "Kishin Shoukin" is a actual skill that summons two ghosts and kill mobs. And the skill itself has ghostly kind of favour, which is exactly what KANNA class is about. Why on earth should this skill be considered as a 5th job core skill?

Share my 2 cents..
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited October 2016
    Holy....

Potential on Totem? We asked potential for medal before.. but on totem? Dayum.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    NovaDragon

I want to see decent flash jump
    I don't want Decent Kishin...but this I will take :P I do remember a Decent HS supposedly existing once upon a time.