[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Looking to Complete lvl 204 Step Up

PsychopompSentinelPsychopompSentinel
Reactions: 1,010
edited July 2019 in General Chat
So I managed half of what I needed just fine, but while the Advanced and Legendary pots aren't easily gotten, if I get the mesos together I can buy them; it'll just cost me selling a kidney on the black market for the price one of those is listed at currently--hoping a cheaper one pops up. Or someone willing to just let me hold them long enough to complete the quest since I dont gotta use am lol.

The biggest issue I'm having is getting people together for Ursus...17 people in Windia up for a raid? I'm so close to finishing this exhausting step up event and would appreciate any help I can get.
ThrowThatTea

Comments

• ThrowThatTeaThrowThatTea
    Reactions: 650
    edited July 2019
    I agree about the difficulty of finding party members for Ursus.
    Maybe this server merger will help.
  • PsychopompSentinelPsychopompSentinel
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited July 2019
    Yeah it's tough. I'm pretty happy with the server merger tbh but I think that's happening later this year? Don't quote me on that though. So right now getting an Ursus raid together is like pulling teeth OTL Heck, just getting people to do Nett's with me was a hassle, and that was just three people plus myself. At least I can get into a solo for Ursus and probably still get what I need, but Oof I'm definitely gonna get rekt. Oh well. Turns out the potions might actually be my biggest obstacle.