[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestion items from events change

YakudleYakudle
Reactions: 2,085
edited July 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Please nexon stop adding a time limit on the stats of items we get on events, it feels like you give the player a reward but later on you take half of it if not all away for no reason unless
for example, extra 10% damage to bosses somehow is too much to let the players have on a medal or whatever
added a poll to test the thing for once
  1. Do you like stats on items or you don't mind if the stats expire?1 vote
    1. I don't care if stats expire meh keep it that way
       0% (0 votes)
    2. I want my items to have permanent stats
       100% (1 vote)
    3. I have a better idea delete this lol
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited July 2019
    Don't forget, the holy pink beanity title is the only event title that still has permanent stats. I would not be surprised, however, if this were to change at some point.

That said, I'm with you on this. I have probably a half-dozen titles across two characters(because I stopped giving a rat's ass after that) that all gave the same stats but the stats expired 15-30 days after receiving it. Either make the stat boost permanent(which honestly for the amount of work that went into some of the titles, you damn well ought to make them permanent) or stop giving out titles that have stat bonuses at all.