[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Any Thoughts on Ancient Ruins PQ?

fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
Reactions: 1,465
edited July 2019 in General Chat
Bugs aside, I felt it was pretty...simple. Might even be insultingly so. But it works.
I don't know, I just don't have it in me to say any more.

Neat thing is that it's considered Crossworld, so lots of potential players meeting up. Also, the coin points don't count towards your daily cap.

Comments

• WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited July 2019
    I like it but doing it 5 times a day, everyday, to get some of the chairs and mounts in the Crossworld point shop is going to get boring and tedious very fast. It's already pretty bad with the frequent disconnections wasting entries. I really wish there was more incentive to do party quests. Even with it being crossworld, finding a party might be difficult a few days from now.

It is simple but so are most of the PQs. I think a bigger problem is that it doesn't really need to be a PQ. You could easily solo it if it were possible to enter by yourself, aside from the boss, maybe. There's nothing that really requires more than one person to complete.