[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Only USA getting burning event?

RazersGhostRazersGhost
Reactions: 100
Post: 1
Member
in General Chat
Hi Uk player here just redownloaded the game as it says theres an event going on to make leveling easier... Made a character and haven't gotten any mission under the star to ask to burn the chracter

Comments

  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 39,865
    Posts: 6,270
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    The current burning event is only in Aurora and Elysium, the new merged worlds.
    Kuronekonova
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited August 2019
    AKradian wrote: »
    The current burning event is only in Aurora and Elysium, the new merged worlds.

    Kind of unfair that us europeans aren't getting a burning event..

    i feel misleaded in the news update it didn't say it would be only for the US server..
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited August 2019
    Allowed wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    The current burning event is only in Aurora and Elysium, the new merged worlds.

    Kind of unfair that us europeans aren't getting a burning event..

    Sorry you feel that way. Tell you what, next time you guys have 15 servers merged down into two, you'll get your own EU-side-only burning event exclusive to the two new worlds too.
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Allowed wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    The current burning event is only in Aurora and Elysium, the new merged worlds.

    Kind of unfair that us europeans aren't getting a burning event..

    Sorry you feel that way. Tell you what, next time you guys have 15 servers merged down into two, you'll get your own EU-side-only burning event exclusive to the two new worlds too.

    To be honest in the news update it didn't say it would be a US server only event.
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    S5OBPrZ.png

    You sure about that, friendo?

    oof, i think i missed that part welp my bad then.

    But still i was hoping for a new burning event to level an aran to 150 e.e
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited August 2019
    You sure about that, friendo?

    S5OBPrZ.png
    Source

    hI9ojIu.png
    Source

    Unless you can show me the aurora and elysium servers on the EU side of things, I fail to see how "it didn't say it would be a US server only event."
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You sure about that, friendo?

    S5OBPrZ.png
    Source

    hI9ojIu.png
    Source

    But still you guys have 3x burning event in a row now and us europeans only 2x in a row feels sad.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited August 2019
    You seem to continue to miss the point that this is exclusive to the two new worlds. Those of us on bera, scania or reboot only got two as well. And burning events come around every few months as it is, so you really aren't missing anything.
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You seem to continue to miss the point that this is exclusive to the two new worlds. Those of us on bera, scania or reboot only got two as well. And burning events come around every few months as it is, so you really aren't missing anything.

    aye, i see you guys get a good event and us in the european server gets nothing new.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 6,920
    Posts: 997
    Member
    edited August 2019
    Allowed wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You seem to continue to miss the point that this is exclusive to the two new worlds. Those of us on bera, scania or reboot only got two as well. And burning events come around every few months as it is, so you really aren't missing anything.

    aye, i see you guys get a good event and us in the european server gets nothing new.

    Getting to burn to 150 isn't a big of a deal. It will go away soon and its not a permanent advantage.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Posts: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Allowed wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You seem to continue to miss the point that this is exclusive to the two new worlds. Those of us on bera, scania or reboot only got two as well. And burning events come around every few months as it is, so you really aren't missing anything.

    aye, i see you guys get a good event and us in the european server gets nothing new.

    That's because none of the european servers are newly merged ones. And even if EU had gotten a new server, neither Luna nor EU-Reboot would get a burning event.

    Edit: Nothing is stopping you from logging into Elysium and Aurora to take part in the burning events there, even as a player from europe.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited August 2019
    HHG1 wrote: »
    Allowed wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You seem to continue to miss the point that this is exclusive to the two new worlds. Those of us on bera, scania or reboot only got two as well. And burning events come around every few months as it is, so you really aren't missing anything.

    aye, i see you guys get a good event and us in the european server gets nothing new.

    That's because none of the european servers are newly merged ones.

    Tried that, think the point is lost on him.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Posts: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    HHG1 wrote: »
    Allowed wrote: »
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    You seem to continue to miss the point that this is exclusive to the two new worlds. Those of us on bera, scania or reboot only got two as well. And burning events come around every few months as it is, so you really aren't missing anything.

    aye, i see you guys get a good event and us in the european server gets nothing new.

    That's because none of the european servers are newly merged ones.

    Tried that, think the point is lost on him.

    Nexon customer support has taught me that sometimes you need to explain your point 15 different ways before it gets across.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,170
    Posts: 503
    Member
    edited August 2019
    HHG1 wrote: »
    HHG1 wrote: »
    Allowed wrote: »

    aye, i see you guys get a good event and us in the european server gets nothing new.

    That's because none of the european servers are newly merged ones.

    Nexon customer support has taught me that sometimes you need to explain your point 15 different ways before it gets across.

    He wanted to say that eu was down just like na
    Merge words isnt extra special to get more events
    Same with old na non merge servers that missed while they was downtoo
    But oh well I guess they can be happy EMS/nexon eu its not fully closed


  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited September 2019
    EU server was down for a whole day just like NA while you got new events

    We litteraly got nothing not even a compensation..
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited September 2019
    EU servers were down because it was a scheduled game update. You want a burning event for every maintenance too?
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Posts: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2019
    The burning event was not a compensation. It's an event for the newly merged servers to entice players to go there.

    If you want compensation for the downtime that's another topic and that would apply to the non-merged NA servers as well.
    Fuhreak
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    EU servers were down because it was a scheduled game update. You want a burning event for every maintenance too?

    A scheduled update that takes a whole day?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited September 2019
    It took all day because of the world merges that you seem to be refusing to acknowledge as having happened. They only brought the rest of the servers up when the merged ones were giving them issues, and they probably figured it was fine to bring all but aurora and elysium up because they weren't the ones having issues.

    Again: burning event only running on elysium and aurora which are, respectively, a combination of 8 and 7 worlds apiece. Burning event, as well as the rest of the merged-world-exclusive events that you aren't pitching a fit about for some reason, is meant to entice players, new and old, to play on one of the new servers. EU side didn't get a world merge, EU side doesn't get merged-world-exclusive events.

    Is there any way I can be more clear about this? Or are you adamant on complaining that two servers, that have existed for five days, are getting one more burning event than every other server?
  • AllowedAllowed
    Reactions: 840
    Posts: 82
    Member
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    It took all day because of the world merges that you seem to be refusing to acknowledge as having happened. They only brought the rest of the servers up when the merged ones were giving them issues, and they probably figured it was fine to bring all but aurora and elysium up because they weren't the ones having issues.

    Again: burning event only running on elysium and aurora which are, respectively, a combination of 8 and 7 worlds apiece. Burning event, as well as the rest of the merged-world-exclusive events that you aren't pitching a fit about for some reason, is meant to entice players, new and old, to play on one of the new servers. EU side didn't get a world merge, EU side doesn't get merged-world-exclusive events.

    Is there any way I can be more clear about this? Or are you adamant on complaining that two servers, that have existed for five days, are getting one more burning event than every other server?

    No my point is even EU servers were down for a whole day just for world merge in NA server(applies to non merged NA servers aswell)