[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Getting stuck on "not responding" white screen

PatchPatch
Reactions: 360
edited August 2019 in Tech Support
I get stucked on white screen and not responding every time I launch the game. I was able to get in one time then when i went to switch accounts I was not able to anymore. I already tried repairing the game through the launcher, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Does this thing have something to do with the new windows 10 update maybe? or what's the issue here? This is really annoying since I don't know why this is suddenly happening to me. I was able to play the game with out issues before. Just now when i try to relog into any account i get stuck on the white screen.
Nokinho

Comments

• PatchPatch
    edited August 2019
    is there any help I can receive with my issue? Hope for some responses here. I sent a ticket already but nothing yet.
  • ARMADA24ARMADA24
    Reactions: 1,040
    edited August 2019
    I appear to be having the same issue, I'm on the steam version, logged in earlier but had to restart for a windows 10 update, now it won't load and stops responding...
    My Integrity of game cache was verified also.
  • ARMADA24ARMADA24
    edited August 2019
    I installed and attempted to launch on the Nexon Launcher, no change
  • ARMADA24ARMADA24
    edited August 2019
    After a couple of restarts I managed to fix it.
    Try referring to this thread: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/21466/possible-solutions-maplestory-not-launching#latest
  • JuliusJuhaJuliusJuha
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2019
    I am also getting the same problem as you guys, and it also started since the Maplestory update and the Windows 10 update. I tried some of the things mentioned in the link above, but it hasn't fixed anything yet.
    Sucks because I've been trying to log in to get Violet Cubes before the sale finishes and its not looking good for me :/
  • PatchPatch
    edited September 2019
    Mine fixed somehow and don't know what it was. Maybe it was something to do with the client patch itself? Idk but what I had to do was just reset my whole pc and reinstall the game. Let's hope this doesn't become an ongoing problem and having to keep resetting my whole pc over and over again just for a silly game.