[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Beater Account Tradable!

Superfish606Superfish606
Reactions: 960
edited September 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Maybe even just once. It has been several years since the event, and I can't be the only one who wishes they could have it on a new character.
I have been in contact with GMs about the possibility of getting the medal on another character, and as soon as I thought I was getting somewhere, they seemed to clam up and give me the exact copy paste answer that they couldn't disclose information.
I would PAY MONEY to have Beater on my new main. I wish there was something they could do for us.
  1. Make Beater account tradable?6 votes
    1. YES
       67% (4 votes)
    2. no
       33% (2 votes)

Comments

• Superfish606Superfish606
    edited September 2019
    I'm probably preaching to people this doesn't affect, as Beater was rewarded to a small amount of people, I won't have enough general consensus or people passionate enough to make this happen. BUT for an event that that happened five years ago, and Beater remains the best title in the game to date, (pay to win to boot) I'm disappointed Nexon probably will not budge on this.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    I'd be willing the bet that whatever licensing agreement enabled nexon to run the sword art online-themed event stipulated that after the event ends they weren't to touch anything, no moving things from one character to another even on request from the player. Would stand to reason, seeing as they'll likely never bring back the associated cash items that came with the event(same for other weeb trash-themed events)
    Superfish606
  • Superfish606Superfish606
    edited September 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I'd be willing the bet that whatever licensing agreement enabled nexon to run the sword art online-themed event stipulated that after the event ends they weren't to touch anything, no moving things from one character to another even on request from the player. Would stand to reason, seeing as they'll likely never bring back the associated cash items that came with the event(same for other weeb trash-themed events)
    That makes sense, I've heard something similar. I guess it doesn't make sense something I own has such restrictions. It seems fairly simple for them to move an item from one character to another.
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited September 2019
    for the stats?
    what are the stats?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited September 2019
    Jez wrote: »
    for the stats?
    what are the stats?

Pretty nice, actually, but it doesn't change nexon's refusal to move medals between characters.
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited September 2019
    items like these should never be locked into a character forever, they're never coming back and should be tradable within account at least
    Superfish606darik