[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Familiar name change

MrGoombaMrGoomba
Reactions: 1,160
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can we get a familiar name changing system? I don't like the idea of a naming a familiar and its name stays permanent. I would love it if you guys added the option to change our familiar names to something we can be more satisfied with.
KeaikozJezKuronekonovaKlaraHuskyDM

Comments

• DarkCygnusMCDarkCygnusMC
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited September 2019
    I second this, I literally just gave it the original name on accident because I got spooked by my alarm going off and pressed the okay button. Also, we should be able to cancel the naming window.
  • wthNoIDwthNoID
    Reactions: 970
    edited September 2019
    interesting idea
    i dont seem to have this problem used default names

and when their names changed my familiars name changed
    tho i question it if people wanted to keep the name they gave it
  • JezJez
    Reactions: 1,600
    edited September 2019
    yes please yes
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited September 2019
    This feature would be so great! I've been avoiding adding familiars because I can never think up a good name until weeks after I obtain a monster.

May we also get an option to remove/release monsters we don't want? The only one I really bother using is the Jr Boogie and it takes too much clicking to find and activate it when my book is filled with monsters I have no use for anymore.
    unknown.png
    I wish I could remove 30/31 of these ^
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited September 2019
    OMG YES. some of my familiar names actually got screwed over by the unreasonable censorship. id love a chance

perhaps giving us a chance to rename it when we add an other familar card.. tho if its areally rare familar this may be a problem..