[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What is your unpopular opinion?

Comments

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Alright then. Time to bring out the big guns. I think clannad is a terrible anime
    ahem...

you suck at this...
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Alright then. Time to bring out the big guns. I think clannad is a terrible anime
    Oh dear... you'd be surprised. Even MistyChronexia thinks that, and many agree with him.

Here's a really big one. James Cameron is an awful movie director and even as bad as Michael Bay is, beats him hands down.

lol. hope no one believed me, both of them are fine.
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited October 2016
    Let's all be fair, there could be thousands of people at there with the same opinion but we just don't know. It's a big world, and you can't track the thoughts of every single person. So technically, we could all be wrong at any given moment!

I'll give an opinion that I BELIEVE is unpopular: Assassination Classroom is an awful manga and anime, and Nagisa Shiota is the worst protagonist I've ever seen.
  • MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited October 2016
    I don't like pineapple on pizza.
    It's just wrong.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    pre bigbang was better -braces self-
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

pre bigbang was better -braces self-
    Oh... my... GOD!!!! You're playing on Nexon's holy rules there... Like going to a church and say something aboot them m8...! I feel the ban hammer nearby, dear Lord!
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

Niightseeker

I'd need a bit more time to think about some of my really unpopular opinions, so for now here's just some pretty vanilla ones I guess.

Fish is disgusting.
    Juice and eggnog mixed together makes for an A+ drink.
    Cereal in iced coffee is better than cereal in milk.
    Mustard is great when eaten alone.
    Fish. Just alive in the water, or in our plates? And then, which fishes?
    Which juice!?
    Which cereal!?
    That opinion is popular too. Wait to see people that eats mayonnaise alone. Reminds me of Gintama for some reason...
    Fish on our plates. Fishies as pets or in aquariums and what not is fine.
    Raspberry juice. Strawberry probably works too.
    Anything chocolate flavored, basically. Reeses Puffs in iced coffee is the best.
    mayonnaise eaten alone sounds really gross lol
    edited October 2016
    Niightseeker

KamiNoBeniMizu

Niightseeker

I'd need a bit more time to think about some of my really unpopular opinions, so for now here's just some pretty vanilla ones I guess.

Fish is disgusting.
    Juice and eggnog mixed together makes for an A+ drink.
    Cereal in iced coffee is better than cereal in milk.
    Mustard is great when eaten alone.
    Fish. Just alive in the water, or in our plates? And then, which fishes?
    Which juice!?
    Which cereal!?
    That opinion is popular too. Wait to see people that eats mayonnaise alone. Reminds me of Gintama for some reason...
    Fish on our plates. Fishies as pets or in aquariums and what not is fine.
    Raspberry juice. Strawberry probably works too.
    Anything chocolate flavored, basically. Reeses Puffs in iced coffee is the best.
    mayonnaise eaten alone sounds really gross lol
    Even if some mixes sound weird, it is by mixing stuff together that humans discovered complex recipes!

I am no culinary guru, but I was really wondering which juice it was. I thought, mango... most of them are too strong in taste and would be "invasive". Apple, most of them have a "soft" taste and could possibly mix well. But then you said raspberry or strawberry. Both of these fruits have juices that are "soft" in taste. There are some that are pretty heavy in sugar (tasted some that were), but it's fine most of the time.

As for iced coffee and chololate cereals, true. People might laugh at this, but iced coffee and chocolate cereals is pretty nice. Didn't try it, but seems like a nice idea.
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

I can do better than that. I hate anime

edited October 2016
    Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

Arlong
    Arlong said:

Wait... but MapleStory is a form of anime, so you shouldn't be here in the first place...

Anyway... I think it's time to bring the big guns for real! I hate computers! No wait, that can't be true. IT CANNOT BE TRUE!!! *run away while crying*
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    KamiNoBeniMizu

Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

Arlong
    Arlong said:

Wait... but MapleStory is a form of anime, so you shouldn't be here in the first place...

Anyway... I think it's time to bring the big guns for real! I hate computers! No wait, that can't be true. IT CANNOT BE TRUE!!! *run away while crying*
    Its also a videogame, which matters more
    edited October 2016
    Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

KamiNoBeniMizu

Mallow256
    Mallow256 said:

Arlong
    Arlong said:

Its also a videogame, which matters more
    Ah. Perhaps you don't hate anime to the point you wouldn't touch anything remotely looking like anime. Most of the time, those who say that, dislike anime to that point.

But yeah, MapleStory is cute. Oh... so cute...!
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited October 2016
    I hate Root Abyss Gear and refuse to use it. It looks ugly, and just about all NX covers that I can afford don't suit my theme. I would have gotten that Samurai Armor set earlier, but I found buying Team Fortress 2 Mann Co. Keys to be a better investment.

Gear atm: