[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

T-1337 Exchange Quests (New Leaf City)

iyaiyyaiyiyaiyyaiy
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Bug Type: NPC, functionality

Brief Bug Summary: T-1337 is supposed to give the person a random USE item from a list of 7 items (electrojuice, blastrojuice, nitrojuice, vitrojuice, megajuice, gigajuice, and jigajuice) after turning in a Diferium or Triferium Fuel Cell, 50 Boomer Cores, 1 Jumper Cable, 1 Sparkplug, and 1 T-1 Socket Adapter but when I try to interact with T-1337 it gives me "T-1337 is currently deactivated." even though I have all the materials needed to craft these items in my inventory.

Character Name: Shunraiki
Character Level: 252
Character Job: Battle Mage
World Name: Windia

Date and time of the incident: 08/26/2019, 5:30 PM PT

Comments

• AxureAxure
    Reactions: 100
    Have encounted the same issue on EU Reboot on 9th of September.

Hope this will be fixed in an upcoming patch
  • KingofFurriesKingofFurries
    Reactions: 1,605
    edited September 2019
    i have this same issue as well

9/23/2019
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited September 2019
    They disabled this a while ago, I think in the Masteria Through Time update. Now you have to do Professor Foxwit's quests instead.
    YinYangXbumbertyr
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited December 2019
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    They disabled this a while ago, I think in the Masteria Through Time update. Now you have to do Professor Foxwit's quests instead.

You were entirely incorrect, as I was using this functionality as late as May of this year. But it's too late trying to do anything about it now. Rather than fix it they are going to trash it all away and put up yet another coin shop in its stead.