[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation for Cloudie bug please

DienstagDienstag
Reactions: 820
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Hi, so i've gotten stuck at the quest at 3 numerous times and won't hit the 10 requirement for the powerful medal.

Is there no compensation for this?
  1. Should there be scrapbook compensation6 votes
    1. yes
       83% (5 votes)
    2. no, suck it up
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    I'm just gonna ask this to get it out of the way. You know the stats are temporary, right?
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited October 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I'm just gonna ask this to get it out of the way. You know the stats are temporary, right?

Some people just want the medal and its as simple as reducing Cloudie's requirement from 10 to 5.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    What exactly is happening with it? I've missed/been ignoring most of that part of the current events so I'm kind of lost actually
  • DienstagDienstag
    edited October 2019

yes, 15% boss damage stacked with 70 WA from bard + 50 stats title from halloween = huge power spike for 30 days.

Plus the nature medal probably would have been the easiest to do.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited October 2019
    What exactly is happening with it? I've missed/been ignoring most of that part of the current events so I'm kind of lost actually

You have to hold an item for 30 mins and turn it in, 4 times a day, plus get the blessing to have it count to the completion amount. Sometimes however the event won't appear again after a few completions which means you can't get the day's count and miss the medal requirements. It was fixed on today's patch but the event hasn't been extended or the requirement reduced (afaik) to compensate for the few days people might have not been able to complete it due to the bug.
    Dienstag
  • DienstagDienstag
    edited October 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »

You have to hold an item for 30 mins and turn it in, 4 times a day, plus get the blessing to have it count to the completion amount. Sometimes however the event won't appear again after a few completions which means you can't get the day's count and miss the medal requirements. It was fixed on today's patch but the event hasn't been extended or the requirement reduced (afaik) to compensate for the few days people might have not been able to complete it due to the bug.

This is the gist of it.

If you click on the events under your daily gift tab, you can see that even if it's temporary, the stacked up damage is pretty exponential. This helps for certain quality of life pushes like +10 stages on dream defender to get +1 bonus lachelein seal a day.

Or to help with bossing for 30 days.