[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.219 Awake: Flicker of Light Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MichaeI

About

Username
MichaeI
Joined
Visits
2
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
100
Badges
1
Posts
4

Comments

  • StellarDemon wrote: » I hope your issue gets solved by this senior gm and not just denied, mine was denied by a SR GM, i feel like they didn't even read my ticket Kavyna wrote: » Unfortunately, I was on the same boat as you. I got many copy paste…
  • Keishuo wrote: » With 280,417 permanent bans in this week alone, I would like to think at least 95% are correct and GMs are doing well to remove illegal activity from the game. Unfortunately I, and many others, would be part of the remaining 5%…
  • nidhddV wrote: » 7 months ago I also encountered the same situation as you. gm also let us stay ign, but we have not been released, they just responded to the investigation, and then until now. We have not been released. That's not very promisi…
  • Hopefully it all goes well for everyone in here