[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Nx Gift

SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
Reactions: 635
edited July 1 in General Chat
Hi.

From what level can I Nx Gift people? 15? 60?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    edited July 2
    Bump.
  • DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 730
    edited July 10
    Its Level 40 to use Cash Shop, like for instance trading cash items like CS gear...

I hope this helps you
    edited July 11
    Deckiatv wrote: »
    Its Level 40 to use Cash Shop, like for instance trading cash items like CS gear...

I hope this helps you

So wait, I can only gift people when I'm lvl 40 or above? and not lvl 16?
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,075
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 12
    Uhm I actually don't remember what level you have to be to gift because I mainly play on my high level main.

However I think you guys should read this information below. Kinda useful to know even if it's not exactly what you are asking about.

https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us/articles/204199559-I-cannot-purchase-some-items-in-the-Cash-Shop-with-NX-

I will come back to this thread and update the post if I do find out what level you have to be to gift.

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 6,645
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 12
    If I recall correctly, you can gift as soon as you finished your character's tutorial. I remember this because I lost a bet and had to gift someone a hair coupon in a world I wasn't in. I chose an Explorer and was able to gift as soon as I exited the Maple Tree.
    edited July 17
    Can anyone give me a clear answer? at which level can I nx gift people?