[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Unknown error trying to buy Philosopher's Books

VemprisVempris
Reactions: 200
in Account Billing Support
I went to buy some Philosopher's Books with just the buy option and I couldn't even make the purchase or allow myself to click 1 of the 3 payment types. I proceeded to try placing them in my cart, which it allowed. I could click on the box for NX payment type this time. After clicking buy, I received a message "Due to an unknown error, the request for Cash Shop has failed." Then I get disconnected from the cash shop.

I tried to buy something else (gach tickets) to see if this error came up and it did NOT. What gives????

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 33,465
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited September 30
    Are you trying to pay with NX Credit?
    Philosopher's Books can only be purchased with NX Prepaid or Maple Points.
    Vempris
  • VemprisVempris
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 30
    AH yes! I was trying to use NX Credit. I missed the part of what type of payments are used when reading over the notes. I got too excited lol. There isn't a way to convert to either? I don't have a way to buy prepaid in my area where I live. Noob problems

P.S. Thank you for your time and feedback.
  • SSJ3500SSJ3500
    Reactions: 220
    Man that's dumb, just wasted $30 because I used a card instead of running to 7/11 for NX, great system, super convenient.