[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kamaitachi does not accept certain equips

NeospectorNeospector
Reactions: 9,760
Volunteer Forum Moderator
edited September 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Functionality
Summary: Kamaitachi does not accept certain level 110/120 equips
Details: Kamaitachi in the Threads of Fate is supposed to accept level 110/120 armors (Blue Dragon armor has been confirmed to work by some). However, I have tried several methods of obtaining these items at higher levels and none have worked. Kamaitachi does not accept:
  • Crafted equips (via smithing)
  • Equips earned from Root Abyss boxes
  • Necromancer equips as a whole
This is possibly because they are different item IDs, despite being the same item.
Steps to reproduce:
  1. Use smithing to craft Blue Dragon Armor (10 Garnet, 4 advanced item crystals, 2 advanced abrasives), OR use the Root Abyss sealed boxes (costs 2 Yggdrasil Runes) to obtain an item OR collect a Necromancer suit from Hilla
  2. Use the Threads of Fate screen to gift Kamaitachi
Character name: Artulian
Level: 208
Job: Mechanic
World: Galicia (GRAZED)
Date and time: 9/27/2016, 4:47 PM Pacific

Comments

• MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited September 2016
    He accepts Blue Dragon Helmets.
  • GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited September 2016
    MakazeKiba

He accepts Blue Dragon Helmets.
    But she accepts more than that. Sadly, she doesn't accept certain equips (which is really annoying since I want her skill and I'm too lazy to Tengu).
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    According to this reddit post, she only accepts five very specific items: Blue Dragon Helmet, Pirate Hat, Thief Overall, Bowman Shoes, Magician Gloves.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

According to this reddit post, she only accepts five very specific items: Blue Dragon Helmet, Pirate Hat, Thief Overall, Bowman Shoes, Magician Gloves.
    Let me experiment crafting a few of those and I'll get back to you.
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for bringing this up.

It may be intended. We will look into this and I'll provide an update when possible. :)