[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unscheduled maint screwed my 2x exp coupon

SammieySammiey
Reactions: 510
edited February 2017 in General Chat
So...what if i just bought a 1 day 2x exp coupon 2 hours before this maint started? Its 6pm till 11pm for me which leaves me with not much time to play after the maint.
Anyone knows if they will compensate? And not with a 2x exp event...can't play when those host because of the lag that it brings when 100000 ppl log in at the same time.

update: They extended my coupon :) Great customer service this time :)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Sammiey wrote: »
    So...what if i just bought a 1 day 2x exp coupon 2 hours before this maint started? Its 6pm till 11pm for me which leaves me with not much time to play after the maint.
    Anyone knows if they will compensate? And not with a 2x exp event...can't play when those host because of the lag that it brings when 100000 ppl log in at the same time.

According to the notice, they will extend your coupon, like all other cash items, by 48 hours.
    Even if for some reason that doesn't apply to 2x coupons, they'll still extend it by the length of time the game was down (which is something they do with every maintenance, scheduled or not). So, 5 hours or however long it ends up taking.

I do, however, have to question your wisdom in buying a coupon when you know the game is having trouble, and when they anounced, 7 hours ago on the website, that an unscheduled maintenance will be done as soon as fthey're done testing their fixes.
  • SammieySammiey
    Reactions: 510
    edited February 2017
    They didnt announce the maintenance when i bought the coupon, so there was nothing wrong with me buying the coupon. But they indeed did extend the coupon by 2 days, and then another 3 days. Glad they did :)