[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

a little late to make changes to wondroid

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited June 2017 in General Chat
isnt the event about to finish, why make adjustments now?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    There's still a week left of the event, more or less.

More than enough time to finish any desired last-minute trait or coin grinding, especially if you're trying to buy out the accessory set or purchase multiple androids for mules/alts.
    Invulgo
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    This is a very welcome fix, even this late in the event.
    Some people, especially low-levels in Reboot, have been unable to use Investigation Mode at all, because every run is cut short either due to the timer or due to enemy levels being way too high.
    A week of unimpeded coin farming is very welcome, and more than enough to get one's android and heart, at the very least.

I am glad that Nexon didn't think like OP, that there's no point fixing an event 3/4 of the way in.
    InvulgoBaoDovvn
  • YuuikoYuuiko
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Did they also fix the investigation mode bug that makes the monsters super high leveled? That was the biggest annoyance of this event for me.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Yuuiko wrote: »
    Did they also fix the investigation mode bug that makes the monsters super high leveled? That was the biggest annoyance of this event for me.

We won't know until after the maintenance, but I don't think they could fix the timer without fixing the levels. Both result from improper instancing.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Some people, especially low-levels in Reboot, have been unable to use Investigation Mode at all, because every run is cut short either due to the timer or due to enemy levels being way too high.
    A week of unimpeded coin farming is very welcome, and more than enough to get one's android and heart, at the very least.

I am glad that Nexon didn't think like OP, that there's no point fixing an event 3/4 of the way in.

youre saying exactly what Neo said. why repeat what has been said
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2017

He gave you a more detailed explanation about the benefits that are still apparent from this fix this late in the game. No need to get stiff.

Hopefully the levels are fixed too, otherwise people may not be able to get what they want still. Assuming there is no extension, this gives people 5-6 full attempts which is roughly 25-30 Investigation modes before it ends. Assuming you can get 100 coins per run, 1 Glimmering Heart and any Roid should be obtainable at the very least.
    BaoDovvn
    edited June 2017
    TsukiBaka wrote: »

He gave you a more detailed explanation about the benefits that are still apparent from this fix this late in the game. No need to get stiff.

Hopefully the levels are fixed too, otherwise people may not be able to get what they want still. Assuming there is no extension, this gives people 5-6 full attempts which is roughly 25-30 Investigation modes before it ends. Assuming you can get 100 coins per run, 1 Glimmering Heart and any Roid should be obtainable at the very least.

Once Neo said theres still time to get a heart and or android, basically the post became void. thats all the info needed. All else is just fluff.
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

More than enough time to finish any desired last-minute trait or coin grinding, especially if you're trying to buy out the accessory set or purchase multiple androids for mules/alts.

I wish you can buy more than one heart and wondroid type though. Yeah, there's two hearts you can buy, but I wanted to buy them and the wondroids for other characters. This is assuming one did the event one one character, which is what I did. Unless the glimmering heart is able to be karma'd or sharing tagged (havent tried yet), I guess I can still buy them for other characters and just pass the heart around.
    edited June 2017
    Stallben wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »

I wish you can buy more than one heart and wondroid type though. Yeah, there's two hearts you can buy, but I wanted to buy them and the wondroids for other characters. This is assuming one did the event one one character, which is what I did. Unless the glimmering heart is able to be karma'd or sharing tagged (havent tried yet), I guess I can still buy them for other characters and just pass the heart around.

Neo said you can basically still get the heart on another character even an android too
  • NingoNingo
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Where can I find Neo saying that?
    edited June 2017
    Ningo wrote: »
    Where can I find Neo saying that?

it's like the second comment, he said theres still plenty of time to get coins on another character. said it simple and to the point.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    THe stupid roid keeps falling through the floor. I give up on it.

Moderator Note:

This text was edited for violating our ToS.
  • robtbsrobtbs
    Reactions: 440
    edited June 2017
    the quest still has some bugs, i just give up, is a waste of time, since you need TONS of coins to be able to do something