[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Here is question... Do you want a someone who has such a huge ego and someone who thinks not paying taxes is clever
    lmao, do you never take tax deductions? do you willingly pay more taxes than you are legally required?
    OH WAIT, you probably don't even have a job, so you don't have to pay taxes, right?
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

No I'd rather believe my own research that I did, much of which comes from wikileaks or video proof from youtube. Trump didn't avoid taxes. Tax evasion is illegal. He took deductions that he was entitled to. Again if you want to voluntarily pay more taxes go ahead. He is allowed to take his deductions.
    To be a bit of a pedant here, he did avoid taxes. That's what it's called when you claim deductions. That's tax avoidance and it's totally legal, and if it weren't all the CPAs would be out of a job. Keep all of your receipts and hire a CPA and dump them on him or her. You'll surely be able to find some deductions to claim which will save you money!
    But yes, he did not evade taxes.
    WillScarlet

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/glenn-beck-if-not-electing-trump-means-electing-clinton-so-be-it/article/2604044
    but then again this is clearly another media's attack at holy saint Trump right?
    #Trumpdidnothingwrong!
    LMAO HE BROUGHT UP ANOTHER "REPUBLICAN" WHO WAS ALWAYS #NEVERTRUMP SINCE THE BEGINNING
    Deathmobs
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    Semantics. The point is he didn't break any laws. I do my own taxes and find my own deductions. Managed to bring it down about 10 grand
    Lilyflower
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

Semantics. The point is he didn't break any laws. I do my own taxes and find my own deductions. Managed to bring it down about 10 grand
    well clearly you are an anti-american pig, how dare you not pay that extra 10 thousand!!!!111
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
    For someone supporting Trump you sure have no idea what sort of trouble he is in. I thought Trump supporters would be up to date with Trump news...
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    For someone supporting Clinton you sure have no idea about how she called african-americans "super-predators" that need to be "brought to heel"

and recently-revealed, they are "ne'er-do-wells" according to her https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    I never actually support Hillary THAT much... Only thing I said postive about her is that she actually has qualifications...
    While Trump right now is in some deep crap right now and he even apologised...
    Also why the slag is Trump attacking Bill? Bill Clinton is NOT running for president you know.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    I can't wait for Trump roasting season coming up soon! Oh boy he will be roasted in this debate!
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

I never actually support Hillary THAT much... Only thing I said postive about her is that she actually has qualifications...
    Also why the slag is Trump attacking Bill? Bill Clinton is NOT running for president you know.
    it's not directly attacking Bill.
    It's indirectly attacking Hillary, through Bill, because she supported Bill; this involved many things including the harassment and intimidation of his sex assault victims. That makes her complicit in his bad actions.
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

It's indirectly attacking Hillary, through Bill, because she supported Bill; this involved many things including the harassment and intimidation of his sex assault victims. That makes her complicit in his bad actions.
    But Hillary is not Bill...
    And for all "devil Hillary " talk that is weaksouce... Couldn't he found some crime that Hillary is more directly involved with? If Hillary is really that crooked surely there is something more directly linking her than action of her husband.
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

xparasite9

WillScarlet

And for all "devil Hillary " talk that is weaksouce... Couldn't he found some crime that Hillary is more directly involved with? If Hillary is really that crooked surely there is something more directly linking her than action of her husband.
    you mean like selling nuclear rights on the international market?
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

xparasite9

WillScarlet

you mean like selling nuclear rights on the international market?
    Why didn't he use that instead of making scene about Bill's affairs?
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Trump just SLAM DUNKED KILLARY
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    hillary: "it's a good thing someone with his temperament isn't in charge of the law."

trump: "because you'd be in jail."

audience: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

me: "lulz"

moderators: "we'd like to remind the audience to please remain quiet!"

lmao. I thought the audience was supposed to keep their traps shut during the debates? it's been four years since the last round of presidential debates, so my memory might be fuzzy, but I don't remember this much whooping lol. I do remember the candidates always talking over their time limits and the moderators though.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    holy shiatsu, Donald is like a rap GOD tonight

dang never seen this many viewers on a live youtube video
    Lilyflower
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    you're not being scientific. all the scientific polls say he did poorly!!!!111
  • DetrivanceDetrivance
    Reactions: 2,405
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    I get that everyone has a right to their own opinion, but honestly this entire thread just show what a crap show that politics can be.

Currently I'm listening to the debate as I read everything on the thread & as I'm writing this. I still barely understand half of the politics. Whoever wins presidency in November it's not like their plans are going to take immediate effect, it will be over time.

I guess what anyone who lives in America can take away from this. Go vote! If you haven't registered to vote go do it!

The amount of people who don't vote every year is just impeccable. And if someone tells you that their vote doesn't matter just remind them that we could have had a different president back in 2000 because of how close the votes were in Florida.

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    and Trump was sick... WHO IS SICK ONE NOW TRUMP!
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm guessing you're bandwagoning on the """"sniffles"""".
    That's actually a sharp inhale. In my karate dojo I attended many years ago we called this a "reverse kiai". I don't know how widespread this technique is, or even if Trump was instructed by a martial artist, but at the very least, sharp inhales, especially through the nose as opposed to the mouth, are a very good, disciplined way of breathing.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    He is absolutely disciplined. Like he says in his book, leaders need to be disciplined and that starts with a disciplined way of breathing. Donald is a 6th degree black belt in Trump-kwon-do.
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

WillScarlet

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm guessing you're bandwagoning on the """"sniffles"""".
    That's actually a sharp inhale. In my karate dojo I attended many years ago we called this a "reverse kiai". I don't know how widespread this technique is, or even if Trump was instructed by a martial artist, but at the very least, sharp inhales, especially through the nose as opposed to the mouth, are a very good, disciplined way of breathing.
    "don't mind me i am preparing my kai!"
    yeah he looks REALL focus here...
    ( at this point I don't know if you are trolling or just that blind.)
This discussion has been closed.