[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Arlong endorses Donald Trump

Comments

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited October 2016
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    DONALDU SENPAI!! DAISUKIIII. ORE WA OCHINCHIN GA DAISUKI NANDAYO

Phobia implies an irrational fear. It is totally rational to fear an ideology that wants to kill you because you are an infidel. lol at John Oliver. Of course you would watch him. Why get your information from scholars like Ayaan Hirsi Ali or Thomas Sowell when you can listen to a comedian.
    Lilyflower
  • gemz3434gemz3434
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2016
    and my brother gets ban for endorsing donald trump smh -_-
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    That most recent debate totes fked him
    Lilyflower
  • gemz3434gemz3434
    Reactions: 500
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

That most recent debate totes fked him
    nah he destroyed her and gracefully

[flash=]
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Here is another reason why Trump will never win... HE WILL NEVER WIN HEARTS OF NON-WHITE VOTERS! Most non-White voters either hate him or just don't care for the guy. Almost no Hispanics, Blacks and Asians think positively about Trump. tell me any non-white people that supports Trump?
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    Me. I'm not white and I support Trump. LMAO
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

and you are minority ( although I have no idea why would you support someone who hates non-whites) most non-whites hate him and/or don't care for him
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    Reactions: 2,000
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

tell me any non-white people that supports Trump?
    Brunell Donald-Kyei

and basically anyone who is tired of the barely-livable circumstances of living on welfare and who wants to get a job
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Arlong
    Arlong said:

and you are minority ( although I have no idea why would you support someone who hates non-whites) most non-whites hate him and/or don't care for him
    Donald HATES non-whites!? DONALD!?!?! Donald "Duck" Trump!?

At least Hillary "Duff" Clinton will accept my formerly green (Yoshi), now pink (Pink Bean) nature! I have rights! As a chaotic pink cat of destruction!
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    When in doubt, pull out the racist card. Appeal to popularity. I don't have to agree with most people of my race, or do you think that just because I'm not white I have to have a certain belief? But white people can have diverse beliefs. But you're totally not low key racist.
    Lilyflower
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

When in doubt, pull out the racist card. Appeal to popularity. I don't have to agree with most people of my race, or do you think that just because I'm not white I have to have a certain belief? But white people can have diverse beliefs. But you're totally not low key racist.
    I think it's hilarious he seriously went for "they are non-white! that means they must vote democrat!" racist assumption
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

still in this battle for majority fact is Trump has FAILED to gain popular non-white support... with winning only few odd balls here and there...
    And with recent GOP "civil war' at hand Trump's victory is getting harder and harder.
    Oh and if Hillary wins there is speculation that Trump fans will go on a riot rampage...
    I hope you are not one of them

• WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    xparasite9

Arlong
    Arlong said:

I think it's hilarious he seriously went for "they are non-white! that means they must vote democrat!" racist assumption
    I never said they will be voting for democrats... just that most non-whites either hate trump or just don't care for the guy... positive support amongst non-white is VERY few... almost like trying to get a good harvest after years of drought.
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2016
    But he's polling well among whites. And guess what? Whites are the majority. And no I wouldn't riot. Unlike liberals, conservatives know how to behave themselves like civilized people when things don't go their way. I guarantee there will be riots when Trump wins though.
    Lilyflower
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

But he's polling well among whites. And guess what? Whites are the majority. And no I wouldn't riot. Unlike liberals, conservatives know how to behave themselves like civilized people when things don't go their way. I guarantee there will be riots when Trump wins though.
    not really... even whites there is people who are angry at his anti-muslium stance and his lack of any plans like people in this forum
    https://forums.sufficientvelocity.com/threads/2016-general-election-megathread-clinton-v-trump.28703/page-587#post-7032719
    Plus trump win is just becoming impossible dream since he has to face fractured part right now... Republic party is not so united...
    kinda like Civil War film
    Divided we fall
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    This Marvel x US Gov picture is awe-inspiring...!
  • xparasite9xparasite9
    edited October 2016
    WillScarlet

Divided we fall
    LMAO is that the ghost of Hillary's beloved mentor Robert "KKK" Byrd in the back there?
  • WillScarletWillScarlet
    edited October 2016
This discussion has been closed.