[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

mfw I saw the Ibaraki Hair in royals

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited October 2016 in General Chat
https://vine.co/v/576wYWTeZPV

Darn no vine thumbnail support.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    came from JMS , wonder if all the other Mushroom shrine tales hair styles from JMS were added too.

image here's Ibaraki's

image Nue
    image Takeno
    imageKurama
    imageIzuna
    IIRC there are hairstyles for the others but I cant be bothered to find them
    NiightseekerMegaScienceDariusJQuellan
  • DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2016
    So females get Izuna. But males can't get Kurama hairstyle in this rotation.

Seems legit.
  • Newbreed1988Newbreed1988
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    DepressedAran

Seems legit.
    Plus Nue, seems like something we already have twice or three times.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    DepressedAran

Seems legit.
    We'll probably get it next rotation. They only ever put 1-2 new styles, and 4-5 old styles, in every Royals rotation.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    I'd love if the Takeno hair ends up in the next rotation. Takeno is the most adorable thing ever and I'd love to make one of my characters look like her. <3
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited October 2016
    Newbreed1988

I noticed that they also added a hairstyle of one of the Strange Story's Maid NPC's, Hope they add the others

image Choux

image Monbran (モンブラン)

image Pai (パイ)

image Purin (プリン)
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited October 2016
    same
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited October 2016
    DepressedAran

Seems legit.
    ^ This

I guess it happened to be that male hairstyles are too adorable and somehow qualify into female section.. or it's the opposite?

• ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited October 2016
    Catooolooo

Newbreed1988

I noticed that they also added a hairstyle of one of the Strange Story's Maid NPC's, Hope they add the others

image Choux

image Monbran (モンブラン)

image Pai (パイ)

image Purin (プリン)
    Though I am kind of disappointed that those hairstyles have maid headband attached with the hairstyle. How will it work with certain head gears?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited October 2016
    Modesty
    Modesty said:

Though I am kind of disappointed that those hairstyles have maid headband attached with the hairstyle. How will it work with certain head gears?
    not sure myself, but we will also be getting androids of the maids (select 1) from the Secret Story's event from what I've seen, so perhaps people can SS what they look like with hats once people complete it.
  • DepressedAranDepressedAran
    Reactions: 640
    edited October 2016
    Jorjax
    Jorjax said:

^ This

I guess it happened to be that male hairstyles are too adorable and somehow qualify into female section.. or it's the opposite?

Male hairstyles in royals is always worse than the females. Every goddamn 2 weeks for months. Even the All Stars for male, jesus.