[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Lab Server Legion Block Reward Clarification

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 16,540
Posts: 426
Administrator, Nexon
edited August 22 in Announcements
Hi everyone! We've been seeing a lot of questions and concerns from Maplers towards the Lab server Legion Block rewards. Many of you were wondering if completing the quest would be enough, or if your level (once the Lab server concluded) would determine whether or not you'd be delivered the following:

- Level 150 Legion Block Reward
- Level 200 Legion Block Reward

Please note that completing the level 150 and 200 quests are what will determine whether or not you'll be rewarded with a legion block.

Thank you!
Argent

Comments

  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 7,180
    Posts: 1,167
    Member
    edited August 22
    SCREW IT DELETE THIS POST I EDITED IT LIKE FIVE TIMES AND IT AIN'T WORKIN
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 16,540
    Posts: 426
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 22
    For those wondering about this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312354082356592641/481944795053293569/unknown.png

    Getting clarification and will get back to ya.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 2,020
    Posts: 218
    Member
    edited August 22
    Hopefully, the goal of 250 is revised because it is both insane and doesn't conform to the event as it was hosted in other regions.

    If you want to send some merch or something else special to Daxi and whoever else ends up hitting 250 (legitimately) great! But the unrealistic expectation for players to hit 250 on a temporary server was too much.
    BeefDarkZetta
  • FigurinhaFigurinha
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited August 22
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312354082356592641/481944795053293569/unknown.png

    I think this is why everyone's so confused about this. What's the point of having so many tiers if you NEED to get at least 150 to get the block. All those other tiers seem impossible to get.

    From what I'm getting from your explanation the only real tiers are:

    Legion Block
    150 - Tier 1
    250 - Tier 2

    Enhanced Legion Block

    200 - Tier 1
    250 - Tier 2
  • NequeoNequeo
    Reactions: 590
    Posts: 10
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 22
    Figurinha wrote: »
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312354082356592641/481944795053293569/unknown.png

    I think this is why everyone's so confused about this. What's the point of having so many tiers if you NEED to get at least 150 to get the block. All those other tiers seem impossible to get.

    From what I'm getting from your explanation the only real tiers are:

    Legion Block
    150 - Tier 1
    250 - Tier 2

    Enhanced Legion Block

    200 - Tier 1
    250 - Tier 2

    i understood it like it's about the level your char ends up with at the end
    1. complete lv 150 quest; get "legion block"
    2. complete lv 200 quest; get "enhanced legion block"
    3. stop doing anything at lv 200 until lab closes and end up with lv 150 tiers blocks
    or
    3. die and level up to lv 60 for whatever reason and stop until lab closes, and end up with lv 60 tier blocks
  • FigurinhaFigurinha
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 2
    Member
    1Slkfkx

    I think this is why everyone's so confused about this. What's the point of having so many tiers if you NEED to get at least 150 to get the block. All those other tiers seem impossible to get.

    From what I'm getting from your explanation the only real tiers are:

    Legion Block
    150 - Tier 1
    250 - Tier 2

    Enhanced L
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,245
    Posts: 192
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 22
    It's going to get you some real bad press for forcing people to do ridiculous things just to even remotely have a chance at a version of the block that may as well not exist.
  • heoteheote
    Reactions: 400
    Posts: 2
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 23
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi everyone! We've been seeing a lot of questions and concerns from Maplers towards the Lab server Legion Block rewards. Many of you were wondering if completing the quest would be enough, or if your level (once the Lab server concluded) would determine whether or not you'd be delivered the following:

    - Level 150 Legion Block Reward
    - Level 200 Legion Block Reward

    Please note that completing the level 150 and 200 quests are what will determine whether or not you'll be rewarded with a legion block.

    Thank you!

    If you compleet both 150 and 200 quest and die after that. You will get the 4 grid legion blocks from the :
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/312354082356592641/481944795053293569/unknown.png

    Or do i need to get the lvl that stands left of the legion blocks? With:
    That the (lvl 150 and lvl 200) quest give the blocks and the lvl your char has (when the server closes), give the amount of legion grids the blocks give ? (for the tier)
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 1,405
    Posts: 160
    Member
    edited August 23
    This isn't the part that people are confused about, it's whether the reward is determined by your MAX level achieved or by your level at the time Lab closes.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 33,155
    Posts: 4,817
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited August 23
    DFDFD wrote: »
    This isn't the part that people are confused about, it's whether the reward is determined by your MAX level achieved or by your level at the time Lab closes.

    Indeed.

    In my personal opinion, the safe thing to do is to get to level 200, turn in the quest for the second block, and then never touch LAB again.

    If you do want to keep playing on LAB (and I do understand the temptation of messing about with higher damage ranges than most of us can ever hope to have on our home servers), then make sure to re-level back to 150 if you die.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 16,540
    Posts: 426
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 23
    Hi Maplers! I've returned with further clarification in regards to the tier rewards. First and foremost, while this may give many a sigh of relief, we totally understand that there may also be those frustrated with this news. Apologies that this wasn't clarified in the original Lab server web post and again with how delayed this information was. Should we spot confusion down the road for future events, we'll be swifter about getting you guys that info:

    Legion Block Criteria Summary:


    When you complete the following quest (Lv. 150 Celebration Gift), you will receive the Lv. 150 Legion Block. Or, even if you have not completed the quest, if you character is at Lv. 150 at the time Lab Server ends, you will receive the Lv. 150 Legion Block.

    For players who didn't reach level 150, they will be rewarded with the Legion Blocks below. These will be determined by your character's level upon the Lab server's closure:

    Lv. 60 Legion Block
    Lv. 100 Legion Block
    Lv. 140 Legion Block

    Enhanced Legion Block:
    When you complete the quest (Level 200 Survivalist!) of reaching Lv. 200, you will receive the Lv. 250 Legion Block.

    Some questions that may arise:

    Q: What if a player reaches level 150, completes the Lv. 150 Celebration Gift quest, but then dies and only reaches level 30 upon the closure of the Lab server?
    A: They will be rewarded with the Lv. 150 Legion Block because they've completed the quest.

    Q: What if a player reaches level 200, completes the level 200 survivalist quest, but then dies?
    A: They will be rewarded with the Lv. 250 Legion Block because they've completed the quest.

    All rewards will be distributed at the end of the Lab Server event.
    Hope this helps with all the confusion.

    Thank you!
  • nielsniels
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 7
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 23
    wait, so is there only 1 legion block? i thought the 150 quest and the 200 survivalist quest gave 2 seperate legion blocks, also why is this completely different from the LAB patch notes
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 1,345
    Posts: 306
    Member
    edited August 23
    Hurray I tried hard to level to 250 but only made it to level 211. Getting the 250 block is very very much appreciated Thanks Arwoo! Thx Nexon!
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 1,405
    Posts: 160
    Member
    edited August 23
    niels wrote: »
    wait, so is there only 1 legion block? i thought the 150 quest and the 200 survivalist quest gave 2 seperate legion blocks, also why is this completely different from the LAB patch notes

    He didn't say there's just one, are we reading the same post?
  • nielsniels
    Reactions: 300
    Posts: 7
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 23
    DFDFD wrote: »
    niels wrote: »
    wait, so is there only 1 legion block? i thought the 150 quest and the 200 survivalist quest gave 2 seperate legion blocks, also why is this completely different from the LAB patch notes

    He didn't say there's just one, are we reading the same post?

    well, when i read it it did, but he edited it a couple minutes after
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 1,405
    Posts: 160
    Member
    edited August 23
    Arwoo can you confirm that there are two separate legion blocks, for a total of 60 ATT when completing 200 Survivalist?
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 16,540
    Posts: 426
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 23
    Confirming that you'd get 2 blocks. One per quest completion:

    1. Lv. 150 Block upon completing the Lv. 150 Celebration Gift quest.
    2. Lv. 250 Block upon completing the Lv. 200 Survivalist! quest.
    Ganondorf69
  • RezerbaRezerba
    Reactions: 730
    Posts: 27
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 23
    So completing the Lv. 200 Survivalist! quest bumps both blocks up to the lv 250 tier or only bump up the Enhanced Legion Block to the 250 tier?
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,245
    Posts: 192
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 23
    if you're wrong i'm going to be writing stern letters
  • KureKure
    Reactions: 310
    Posts: 5
    Member
    edited August 23
    If I don't have access to the legion board yet (Do not have the cumulative 500 levels) will I lose out on the legion pieces despite having turned in the quests?