[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab Server Legion Block Reward Clarification

Comments

• TungroTungro
    Reactions: 100
    edited August 2018
    I managed to get to 150, then died, took the 200 quest, then died at 196, forfeited, and then retook it at lvl 10 and reached lvl 200 but couldn't complete the quest. What's going to happen in that case scenario? I really did not want to go through lvling to 200 again in lab so I left it alone even after talking to support about it. They said I would get the block but now with the new news, I'm starting to doubt that statement.

(Please don't say just go lab server and lvl up again, I retook the quest after dying at lvl 196 and got to 200 without dying since then.)
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited August 2018
    Mira wrote: »
    Mystery wrote: »
    CuHanh wrote: »
    I reached 200 level and see the survivalist quest nowhere. That means I have to suicide and go up to 200 again?

The same just happened to me and i'm pretty sure i took on the quest at level 10, yet nothing cleared once i reached 200.
    Shouldn't the reward be given for reaching the level 200 goal? To clarify i didn't die at any point after i releveled to 200.

Unfortunately they coded this event rather shittily, and for some reason made it a requirement to accept a stupid quest to prove that you made it to 200 (not that having a level 200 character would be sufficient to prove you did it...) without dying, and if you die the quest gives no indication that it is now null and void and needs to be restarted.

This entire event has been one giant clusterfuck of misinformation, poor planning/execution, and no timely follow-up on any of the issues players have brought up. I'd like to say that this would be a learning experience for Nexon but... well, you're all aware I'm sure.

Yeah they translated the explanation of how to earn the rewards poorly. All other versions of Maplestory that hosted the lab server event you received the 2X level 250 legion blocks for leveling to 200 completing the 200 quest and for killing von leon at level 10 respectively. But what should REALLY ANGER YOU ALL , is the fact that they used this event as a scape goat to permanently close Mr. Lee's Airline event and with it the Wilderness Hunter buff (+100wa/ma +10k HP/MP 30 minute duration) that could be earned once per day from the daily mr lee event quest! So when i say they better be giving us all max rewards for what they took from us, YOU KNOW i am serious!
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    100 wa attack does help. But with the new 25 stars update, 100 attack will have less effect. But i just hope that Maple can bring a new buff for players similar to hunter buff, but give more attack. lets say 300 attack new buff. It will be greatly appreciated
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited August 2018
    Roni777 wrote: »
    100 wa attack does help. But with the new 25 stars update, 100 attack will have less effect. But i just hope that Maple can bring a new buff for players similar to hunter buff, but give more attack. lets say 300 attack new buff. It will be greatly appreciated

300 att buff. wat? you must be having a laugh.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    @Retro
    It is normal considering now if you have 21 stars equips (lets say 10 equips) you can get around 70 attack x 10 equips = 700 attack. That is clean attack boost. not adding potential attack %, attack from flames yet. Probably totalling 2k attack. 300 weapon attack will probbaly only adds around 15% damage boost. that is just my rough calculation.

In reality it is a lot more than 2k attack if you adds from the weapon base attack, equips set, arcane set, or if you have more than 10 equips with 21 stars+. And if people having 22 stars which adds around 85 attack per equip. Even 300 attack buff is nothing much. 100 attack buff from hunter buff now is garbage comparing to the total attack we have now at end game.

Do your math before you comment. So others don't laugh at how bad your math is.
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    I just reached level 200 and I didn't get any quest to accept the legion block. I know that I accepted it at level 10 but I didn't get anything. Is killing von leon a requirement for that quest to work because as far as I know you only have to level to 200 without dying. In other words, I didn't kill von leon at lvl 10 (ignored because I thought it was only for the hat). So, will I not be able to get the legion 250 legion block then because that would really suck. Any information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2018
    Stallben wrote: »
    I just reached level 200 and I didn't get any quest to accept the legion block. I know that I accepted it at level 10 but I didn't get anything. Is killing von leon a requirement for that quest to work because as far as I know you only have to level to 200 without dying. In other words, I didn't kill von leon at lvl 10 (ignored because I thought it was only for the hat). So, will I not be able to get the legion 250 legion block then because that would really suck. Any information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Try either changing channels or relogging in. It didn't pop up immediately for me but it did work. There is no requirement to kill VL for the level 200 survivalist quest, they are completely separate.
  • StallbenStallben
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Try either changing channels or relogging in. It didn't pop up immediately for me but it did work. There is no requirement to kill VL for the level 200 survivalist quest, they are completely separate. [/quote]

And the temple of time dying quest has nothing to do with that as well right? Because I ignored that as well in favor of grinding.

• StallbenStallben
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Argent wrote: »
    Stallben wrote: »

Try either changing channels or relogging in. It didn't pop up immediately for me but it did work. There is no requirement to kill VL for the level 200 survivalist quest, they are completely separate.

And the temple of time dying quest has nothing to do with that as well right? Because I ignored that as well in favor of grinding.