[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I dislike how botting violations are enforced.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    bumbertyr wrote: »
    It sucks that there isn't a weekly posting of the banned people like there used to be(perhaps you should suggest Nexon to bring that back?)
    those will more than likely come back whenever we get a full time CM again.

Yeah, just like KThxBaiNao posted them every two weeks like clockwork.
    (Hint: he didn't post even one list since we moved to these forums. I think he said there was an issue with limited message length?)

And as a complete aside, @Neospector , the only reason you know forumsareannoying's posts are "sarcastic" is because you remember he used to bash Nexon. If the same sort of message is posted by a known Nexon supporter - like the above message from bumbertyr - then it's not "sarcastic."
    Consider that to a casual or new forum reader, both these posters are equally unknown, and there's no way to tell a sarcastic post from a true believer's post.
    LilyflowerJettLuvsUUzumeIts2Sharp4UMambicZeldaOfHyrule2Short2PostNakazatoJLLordRed
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Nice forced title change. I suppose it is somewhat better as the issue is really two categories.

For hacking they do not follow their own standards and for botting they flat out don't ban anymore.
    JettLuvsU
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

I don't get your deal. I stopped bashing Nexon and now you still complain about what I post. All I did was warn the guy so this thread doesn't get closed. And I have been posting positive things as well. If you think they are sarcastic, then that's YOUR problem not mine. Geez....

No, they're sarcastic and they're pretty clearly sarcastic. A warning was not needed. In particular, a warning was not needed to "be careful in addressing" me, because addressing me is not what's going to get a thread locked.
    You want to argue that it's not sarcasm? Fine by you, but no; that's sarcasm no matter how you cut it.
    And this is what I mean by treating moderators like they're stupid. You're trying to pin the blame on us or me in particular rather than the rule violations that have been shown.

Now stop derailing this thread with arguments, if you please. Things were just getting back into a more civil discussion.

I see what youre saying, the warning was like saying dont criticise these policies or how nexon functions or the mods will shut you down. In a sense theyre saying forum mods rule with an iron fist.

Personally, it's all about how the participants try to address the issue. You can read their frustration and theyre taking it out on the moderators.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited March 2017

I see what youre saying, the warning was like saying dont criticise these policies or how nexon functions or the mods will shut you down. In a sense theyre saying forum mods rule with an iron fist.

Personally, it's all about how the participants try to address the issue. You can read their frustration and theyre taking it out on the moderators.

He simply doesn't like me for reasons I'm not gonna mention. Please don't bring him back on my track and stick to the thread topic. If you don't, he'll probably give you a warning or something like that.
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited March 2017
    I took the warning as dont call him names, keep calm, don't break conduct codes, dont accuse him of things and he will assist you happily.. Act like a putz and he'll get on your butt.
  • NoComparisonNoComparison
    Reactions: 1,275
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I dislike how the report button does absolutely nothing. I don't see any bots/hackers on kms. Well some botters but not nearly as bad as GMS is. How bout that report button though. What a joke.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017